What’s wrong with the ole girl

This plants about 9 weeks old. And there’s something wrong. It seems that every plant does this at about the same age period. Is there something off with my nutrients or what? I use a 3 part ph perfect brand. Micro,grow,bloom. And I use big bud the last 4 weeks. Please help

1 Like

Can you please fill out a support ticket? It looks fairly matured, but I wouldn’t expect it to be that far along at 9 weeks. It’s an auto, I assume? Has it been flowering for 9 weeks or is it 9 weeks from seed? The flowers look to be filled out as if it is almost harvest time. The additional information from a support ticket will help us help you.

Welcome to the ILGM forum.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post

NA (non-applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you. Pictures taken under natural or white lighting are by far the best.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner.

Strain: seed from friend don’t know Soil: fox farm. Vessel: 4 gallon bucket. Ph: 6.6 usually. Ppm: N/a. Indoor. Light: Mars tsl 2000. Temps: Night 70’s. Day 80’s. Ventilation: 2 fans 24/7. Humidity: Usually stays between 45-55. Ventilation: No system but air stays circulating AC. Co2: N/a

9 weeks from the 12/12 flowering flip, is that correct?

Yes It’s prob about ready to harvest??? I’m still a noob first year indoors. But the 4 plants before that one did the same thing around 9 weeks.

Welcome ! nice looking plants. I can see some nutes burns on the ends of the leafs. A PPM runoff would verify. Check your numbers ,Make adjustments accordingly. Good luck.

Looks like normal progression for that stage.

Almost time to harvest if 9 weeks from the flip. Green foliage will yield to flower ripening around harvest time. Looks normal. I would begin watching the trichomes for the color you want.

So some of the leaf yellowing is just the plant maturing close to harvest?

1 Like