What’s wrong with my plants please help

Can some of you tell me what’s wrong with her the top leaves are kinda shrively and starting to show white alone the edges and a few leafs ripped of the leaves also a little black dot witch I’m sure is nothing just wanna be safe…

my other plant has white on the tip

1 Like

I am just as new as you are so I’ll refrain from trying to diagnose yet. I will suggest filling out the below support ticket so anyone else who hops in here can help you fix it. Good luck and happy growing :smile:

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Okay it’s called the god farther seed and it’s an outdoor grow. They were started inside in a tent under a grow light got them from a buddy don’t know what type of light… about 4 weeks old… soil grow.

I’m new at this but are u watering well the sun is out spraying leaves might be burning it

1 Like

No I water early in the morning but today is really hot I live in Canada Ontario and it’s usually not this hot but I don’t think the sun would be burning the leaves.

I will tag a few people that might be able to help U @raustin @anon95385719 @Johnzy81 these people are pretty good they know their stuff

1 Like

Okay thank you so much

What’s your ph? Any nutes yet? Type of soil?

No I have no nutrients and I get my water at Walmart in there reverse osmosis filler and don’t have a ph meter

1 Like

PH levels will be your biggest problem. Wont be sucking up any nutrients.

1 Like

I just had a conversation with my mom that when she transplanted then to a new pot she used tap water. I herd tap water is really bad but others say they use it all the time and the weed turns out great just wondering

All depends what’s in your tap water. I use mine but add a few drops of ph down to get it to where I need it

1 Like

You said they were started indoors. How long have you had them outside?

Thanks for the tag!

They look a little sun bleached to me. The sun absolutely will burn your leaves and when u see those arthritic fingers like that it’s the plant turning away from sun/heat.

Also u mentioned they were started inside. Did u harden them off or just plunk them out there? It also looks like they are in atmosphere shock.

Good thing. They are weeds and should be fine. I would give them a little less direct sun and see how they look.

5 Likes

Yep, I agree with @anon95385719, it’s the heat and strong sun, especially if they were started indoors. This is why you should harden them off before putting them in the ground.

3 Likes

There in pots not in the ground and what do u mean harnden them off if that’s putting them out then back in for a few nights then yes there only in potz

Yes, that’s exactly what it is. To harden off plants grown indoors, you put them outside first for a few hours a day. You do this every day for a week increasing the time they stay outside every day. Then they’re ready to stay outside.

1 Like

Okay well I pretty much did that they just stayed outside last night

1 Like