What’s Wrong With My Plants? I’m Lost!

Can anyone help me with diagnosing what’s going on with these plants? I’m completely lost and think I’m close to losing them.

@OBTB. Welcome to the best forum for what we do! Please fill this out:
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer.

1 Like

Strain: BlackBerry Kush, Bubble Gum, AK-47
All FF Nutes and Soil (Dirty Dozen & Ocean Forest)
Don’t Know the exact PH but it’s tested good on pill test.
Temps in 70s and dehumidifier running at 55. I’m worried the plants are eating themselves alive. I only feed half a gallon once a week. I’m beginning to wonder if they aren’t receiving enough nutes. I use 4 Yehsence 1500W (260W) and I’m about to add a Horticulture QB 288 (x3).

OBTB-------save much grief and anquish. Buy LEARN TO USE PH METER AND PPM/EC METER. There are inexpensive sets of both meters for around $20. The Apera PH-20 Meter is $50, but after years of the cheap ones breaking or dieing cause I dropped them in water…this is worth it.

Lots of free videos and grow book here. Read. Learn.

You had a good grow going, or they would not be that big and advanced. However, something changed drastically and your grow is fried.
The Meters are essential to a productive grow.

1 Like

So many things to look at…

@tanlover442 is right about a decent pH meter. With fox farms nutes it’s 100% essential. A ppm/tds meter is also a solid investment.

How many drainage holes are in those buckets?

You only feed 1/2 gal per week, what’s your watering practice?

Did these plants get overly dry at some point? To the point of severe drooping?

1 Like

Not buckets. WalMart large planters. Drainage can be an issue.

1 Like

I see at least 1 bucket, and plastic containers. All of which probably don’t have adequate drainage.

They all have holes in the bottom with perlite, and are sitting on bricks to drain.

1 Like

When I used plastic containers (before felt bags), I’d put 8ish 1/4 holes in the bottoms, and several “rings” of holes towards the bottom 3” of the containers.

Raising them with bricks is good. Perlite though, has a tendency to float up through the soil.

Ultimately this pic has me stumped. I know I’ve seen something similar in my reading, but I’ve never encountered it personally, and I can’t quite put my finger on what it is.

Do you think the issue could be malnourishment?

My first thought is pests. Have you inspected really well with a loupe or microscope?

Then roots.

After that… I’d like to know some pH and ppm runoff numbers.

For the flowering ones that are crusted?

1 Like

All of em.

:crazy_face:

How often do you feed during flowering? I have had pests and I recently started using Don’t Bug Me.

What/which pests?
How did you use the “dont bug me”?

I feed about 1/week during flower, but I’m not using fox farms. So I watch my soil and feed when indicated.

Used as a foliage spray.

1 Like

Do you have any suggestions on videos that can help me not make the same mistake?

And crap, don’t bug me “Contains Pyrethrins”.

I’ve used pyrethrins two times. Both times my plants were completely nuked. Much like you’re seeing. I’ve sworn never to use them again.

Here’s the last time.

1 Like

I thought those were nuked from being underfed. I’m completely lost. Confused at this point.

1 Like

It can be confusing.

What pests were you trying to eliminate, spider mites?