What’s wrong with my plant?

Here is a pic…

Any help would b kindly appreciated my first grow others look fine… this strain is Amnesia Haze. I already lost the other AH I germinated but Northern Lights and Bluberry are doing great…

PH could be off. Is there fertilizer in that grow medium? Did you splash water on the seedling when watering? Are you using nutrients?

What kind of lights are you using?

This one was planted straight from the soil but the other I germinated didn’t make it. Im using Fox Farms Ocean soil and no nuts… My light is 300wt LED… All my other girls are doing great neither of these seedlings sprouted well from the beginning maybe the seeds bad idk my first grow and would like to fix it but don’t know what to do… I bought a PH tool that measures dry/moist, PH, and Lt or dk… The PH NEVER changes so I don’t think it wks… The plant is 20" from the light I have 2 fans and i humidifier as well to keep grow room from becoming to dry because I live in a very dry area of TX…

300wt LED full spectrum…

1 Like

I m growing three diff plants too. I did not consider that each plant may be needing diff nutrition than the others. Mine are very much different from the others and I had one that needed N added very soon. But the other still seems to be getting plenty. So, I guess we can’t count on three different types of plants all need the same vittles at the same times even though their soil is the same. If you don’t have a PH meter that you can use to balance the water, try and get one. Very important. Under 15$ on amazon.

1 Like

Ok will def do that! So do i ck PH b4 i add water? And ya i wont grow them like this again… #firsttimefollys TY Tr33

1 Like

You will be able to test the water you give them, as well as the soil if needed. You will PH the water you feed them to 6.5. This is after you add nutes if your going to. Also, if your using tap water from your sink, and if it is city water, let it sit out over night to allow for chlorine evap. PH test just before feeding. You can use aquarium water ph strips if you have any around.
You will need stuff to make the ph go up and down too. A basic, and an acidic solution. Not expensive…you can use lemon juice or the like in a pinch, and something like baking soda.

2 Likes

Hmm. You said you have two fans. Maybe wind burn?

They are tiny 6 " fans just move air no real “blowing” on them and ive transplanted 4 out of 6 so they gst the most “blowing” because they are way taller being n 3g air pots…

The amnesia haze is very sensitive All of mine died or did not sprout at all
I believe that it was my fault though I think the amnesia haze will do better in a more mild soil mix to start and then once they have established a root system transfer them to the hotter soil mix
Just a suggestion for the future. You will love the blueberry and northern lights super tough and forgiving. Quite a few people here have grown the amnesia haze with no problem

1 Like

TY so much for advice and yes ive seen pics of them so was wondering what im doing wrong… def wont b trying 3 strains again… And the leaves are growing on it but as soon as they grow out they get pale looking spots on them…

What is hotter soil??

“Hot” is a term used for soil that is a bit more acidic.
Or lower pH. Alot of folks here have had similar experiences with ffof in regard to seedlings not doing well in it
Often it is recomended to start them in ffhf as seedlings in like a red solo cup
Then once the root system is established you move it to the ffof.

I started them n solo cups w hdroponic soil not miracle grow then when it was tall enough i transplanted to pot w fox farms soil… They were like that b4 i replanted and cont to grow the same… They are all autos but have them on 18/6 light schedule rt now… Not sure at what stage i should at nuts and whats the best nut to use??? suggestions??? TY @Growit!!

I am outdoor and using a supersoil so I started my nutes very late. Here are some more experiened folks @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Covertgrower
These guys will have more input on where your at and I believe @bob31 is or has grown the amnesia haze successfully

@Growit TY so much i appreciate any help i can get i invested about 500$ to get this started really dont want to fail…

Hey @tlc4235 sorry hear about your grow issues. Since all of these are autos the light schedule doesn’t matter. The PH meter you purchased is worthless. Those probe meters never work. You’ll have to get a digital ph meter. After you get a new ph meter you need ph your water to 6.5. This I think will solve most of your issues. The fox farms ocean forest is great soil, it’s rich in nutrients, and no nutrients are needed until she gets quite a bit bigger.
Have you gotten any water on your plant during its time under the light? If you do the spots act like magnifying glass and leaves spots on the leaves. Do you have fresh air entering the grow space? I know you have two fans, blowing air, but plants need fresh air too. Welcome to the forum we all want you to succeed. We have “help/support” tickets we typically fill out for grow issues, it helps answer a lot of questions a lot of members already asked. When you respond be sure to use the @Covertgrower so we get notified of your response. Happy growing.

2 Likes

May I recommend a support ticket and some pics? @tlc4235

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

Age from Sprout:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

1 Like

@Covertgrower i found that out w my PH meter by testing it on rain water vs soil vs hard water never changed… so i went and bought strips from pet store until i can get a digital one here… ive read many threads that say you should spray your leaves should i not do this? only fresh air when i unzip vent but there are several vents on tent…

1 Like