What’s up with this thing

So I have five autos going and this one pictured what’s up with it doesn’t look like it’s flowering what the heck is going on like I’m so confused :man_shrugging:

Weird bugger! Try to snap a pic from thr top down

1 Like

Probably new growth just being weird.

1 Like

Get a closer pic i see the one in the back is flowering this one might be starting too

1 Like

Yeah my lights are off I’ll do it in the morning yeah the other four are flowering like crazy white hairs etc this one just has like white hairs in the crotch but don’t Look nothing like the other four maybe it’s just a little bit behind?

1 Like

I always get so worried about stuff like this I’m sure everything’s OK but it’s just weird to me like there’s no buds forming at all

Just looks to be in transition. Should be full blown flower soon.

7 Likes

So don’t worry just behind in flowering ? The thing is healthy as hell and keeps growing and growing that’s the one that’s almost up into the light I have to tie it down this weekend

2 Likes

Yep, she’s on her own schedule.

2 Likes

In the process

1 Like

Stubborn huh lol how’s everyone’s grows doing I would like to start up a good group chat … share info pictures etc

1 Like

I would say as long as it’s a female your still ok. She might b a late bloomer… I started 6 autos they all broke ground the same day they are 35 days old today… 3 of them have Ben budding for almost 2 weeks and the other 3 r just showing signs of flowering… The wild thing is I’m growing 3 different strains ( brucebanner - og kush - Gorilla glue. ) 2 of each and 1 of each is Ben flowering the 2 weeks and the others seem to b behind … But they all look amazing !!!

2 Likes

Yeah it’s crazy how everything grows different … it’s definitely a female for sure I think it’s just a late bloomer I have them a good watering tonight so hopefully they soak it up nice :muscle:

1 Like

Did you start ur seeds directly in your soil. Or did u use a properties ?

1 Like

Pappertowls

Soaked them first for 24 hours then paper towels overnight then soil

I have always just put them strait in papertowls and never had a problem
Dose soaking them 1st help them jermanate ?

1 Like

Idk if it helps but if they don’t germinate this site will replace them especially if you followed their germination procedures I know that for a fact they replaced mine plus some very happy with this whole site ! People are so friendly and helpful theirs no way that you can fail at grows lol

2 Likes

I know I agree Robert and his staff #1
I guess IV Ben lucky I have ordered seed from Robert 4 the past 5 seasons and every single seed has grown into nice girls
This is my 1st year growing Autoflower and I’m blown away I have 6 that r 36 days old and already have buds 6 to 8 inches long on every stem… I love them !!!

4 Likes