What’s this looking like to everyone?

I have 4 other strains that are perfectly fine, but this zkittles gorilla glue is being difficult. I flushed her, and started giving my natural spring water, over the distilled water i was giving every time

2 Likes

I am terrible at this. @Missiles is getting better at figuring this stuff out. Maybe @MattyBear, @dbrn32, @Myfriendis410, @Covertgrower, @imSICKkid, I forget who all is over here.

2 Likes

Can you fill out a support ticket?

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post

NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner

5 Likes

Please fill out support ticket skydiver posted so we can get some info

1 Like

It looks like you had your light to close but we’ll wait for the support ticket

3 Likes

[quote=“Skydiver, post:3, topic:43077”]
• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
-seedsupreme, zkittles-gorilla glue
• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KN
-fox farm ocean forest, they were in burpee seedling mix, like .03 z06 .03

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
-was in a Dixie cup, plenty of holes
• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
Ph has been 6.5 with distilled water

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-the one feed I did was with the bergmans seedling mix, ppm was 350

• Indoor or Outdoor
-indoor
• Light system
Hlg 260x2 was under a king 1000w led(which puts out 145w at max, was only running veg so probably around 70w)
• Temps; Day, Night
-77-80f day and 70-67f night

• Humidity; Day, Night
-has been roughly 70, now that it’s in with the bigger ones it’s been around 60

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-6”infinity

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Humidifier.

• Co2; Yes, No
-yes, organic bag exhale system

1 Like

You’ll always want to (except plain old distilled water) check PH and PPM of all nutrient mixes with water before feeding and adjust PH to between 6.2 and 6.8 and PPM changes with stages of growth.
Seedlings 100
Early veg like now 200-300
Later veg 300-600 or so
Flower 600-1000 but this too can change as end of flower (last couple weeks) you’ll want to just water them. Those numbers are my estimate as growing organic and all I don’t check the in and out for PH or PPM anymore but this is a great learning experience for you and you should do that until your comfortable with the style of grow you end up liking the best. That’s what I did my first 2 cycles.
Then checking the run off of the PH and PPM to make sure that’s in check. You could be experiencing a potassium lock out due to the PH being off but that’s a guess.

What height is the light above them?
What power setting are you at? 50% 100%?
The new light is a whole lot more than what they were used to.

Ocean Forrest soil should have plenty of nutrients for 4 weeks or so. I would probably wait some before using any more nutrients.

If just distilled water don’t bother checking PH as there isn’t any dissolved solid in there so PH meter won’t read accurately…so if you just use distilled no PH needed. If you add anything to the distilled then check PH and PPM.

2 Likes

Close up, just misted her.

1 Like

I don’t know what I did wrong. I transplanted last night to a larger pot and kept her under the grow light(led). But this is how she looks now.

Soil ph? Temperature change?

I’m not a professional expert but it looks like plant shock from when you transplanted

I have no idea where to post this so here goes nothing… I live in central Florida and was hoping to order some ZKittles to begin growing at the end of July/early August outdoors… is it too late in the season for me to begin to attempt this? Thanks so much!