What’s this look like to you guys

What’s this look like to you guys??
I’m using Lotus Brand , Bloom ,Boost,
and cal-mag. Water quarter gal each plant every 3 days, 3 fans running , humidifier and a 250 watt led, all in a 2x4 x5 foot tent, 12 hours on and 12 hours off. ILGM Super Skunk Feminized seeds. Temps lights on 78ish, lights off 68-70, humidity pretty steady 48-60.
Every 10 days I add couple spoonfuls of molasses in same gallon jug, mixed with rest.
Here’s pictures of grow and one leaf I pulled off tonight, and I’m kinda haft assing LST grow method ( in learning stage). What’s it look like I’m missing here

5 Likes

How are your PH levels? I just ran into a similar problem and I think that was my issure.

1 Like

Well the water I’ve tested before putting in, is
Usually sits at 6.8 distilled water, I buy same every time at Kroger’s

1 Like

What’s your run off PH and PPMs Growmie as well as the input of these 2 :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

I use Kroger distilled as well. Are you using it to feed your plants also? What does the pH come out at after you mix?

2 Likes

Are you testing the pH of the solution after you mix the nutrients?

4 Likes

My 1st thoughts plants looks a little hungry check run off to verify PH and PPM.

5 Likes

No have not
Thanks for replying

2 Likes

Yes I mix all feed in the Kroger distilled water also

1 Like

Ok, there’s a chance your plants might get locked out. After you mix nutrients, it usually has a drastic effect on the pH of the solution. You need to test it after you mix and then adjust accordingly before you feed the plants.

1 Like

You in coco or soil? Either way, using distilled and jacks alone will tank your pH. If soil, I suggest regular tap water, and let it sit 24hrs before mixing. Your pH will most likely be in range (6.2-.8)

If in coco, use silica before moxing jacks. 5ml, mix well, then jacks. PH should be in range then as well (5.8-6.0)

I’m using Fox Farm ocean forest , bagged soil only

I’ll mix next feeding tonight and test ph of it tomorrow, I’m kinda thinking maybe I should just flush them with couple gallons each , wait 3 days or so and feed with lotus bloom, boost and cal mag.

Is the lotus and bloom boost and cal mag all your feeding or is there more.

I’ve never used that brand of nutrients, but you might find that after mixing it into distilled water with no buffer present the pH might be incredibly low, like even down around 3.0 to 4.0.
If that’s the case, and you’ve been feeding them that, then flushing with proper pH water will probably be your best bet.
You don’t need to mix a full batch to find out. Just take a gallon of your distilled water and add the proper amount of your base nutrients and check the pH.

1 Like

Measure your tap water, pH and ppm. Most city water falls between 7-8 on pH. My water comes out of the tap at 7.8. When I mix Jacks, at full strength, it lands at 6.43 on the pH scale, and around 1050ppm.

Edit… i just realized you use Lotus and I have zero experience with this line, my bad. I have the sample pack. Just haven’t busted it out.

Thanks all , keep ideas coming, gonna mix mutes today then check ph before gallon of distilled water and after. Kinda go from there .

A tad hungry but normal for this stage

First thanks to all, think I’ve found problem befrore it got completely out of control.
PH
Straight Distilled water PH—6.9- PPM 002
Added 1-1/2 teaspoons of Lotus Bloom to distilled water bam
PH—went from 6.9–5.15. PPM 002–426
Added 1/4 teaspoon lotus Boost PH 5.15–5.20
Added bout 1/2 teaspoon Lotus Cal-Mag
PH—5.20- to 5-14.
After all added to gallon distilled water
PH—- 5.14
PPM— 792
I’m growing in 3 gallon cloth pots .
Here’s new ??? Anyone think just one gallon distilled water at 6.9 PPM will be enough to flush out . So I can start feeding the girls correctly with proper PH???

1 Like

So the numbers you get testing for pH in distilled/RO water isn’t actually a true reading. When the water has no mineral content there’s nothing for the pH pen to look for.
Anyway, you don’t want to flush with plain distilled water because of how unstable the pH is. You should add something as a buffer, like 150 to 200ppm of cal/mag, then test the pH and if necessary, adjust it to between 6.2 to 6.5 and flush with that. Flushing with plain distilled water would rob your soil of nutrients on the way through, and it would take on the pH of your soil rather than influence it in any way.

1 Like