What’s the avgerage harvest off one lady I only get 1.68oz

Another thing that has not been mentioned in this conversation is that you don’t need huge plants to get big yield numbers. You could grow many, smaller plants to get the same results in the same growing area/space.

3 Likes

So many factors to consider regarding yields. I’ve tried so many different methods and failed a few times. I guess it has a lot to do with experience and what works for you but the basics remain the same. Quality lights, healthy roots and decent veg time all in the right climate. My yields are way off par of what I want lol

2 Likes

Aside from quality light, good nutes, good environmental conditions and getting all the basics down I think training has a huge impact on yield. I do a ton of LST on autos. If I was growing photos I’d top of fim then train. There’s plenty of veg time to train with a screen when growing photos. Any way you do it training a nice flat canopy will definitely improve your yield. The medium you grow in effects yield as well. Generally hydro > coco > soil.

4 Likes

Our ave. tend to be about 1.25lbs. Randomly we will get a heavy hitter. The Z-Dawg this past year pumped out just over 2lbs of solid buds.

9 Likes

I pulled nearly 9 oz off her…

6 Likes

Im shooting for 10 off this one…

3 Likes

Quick newbie question: When y’all talk about yields, is that fresh (green) weight, or cured and dry?
thanks,
Rusty

3 Likes

Cured and dried. Wet weight is fresh off the plant. Dry weight is cured.

3 Likes

I sometimes report wet weight (usually over 2000 grams or 4 to 5 lbs) from each plant but we consider yields to be the dried, trimmed and cured weight.

2 Likes

Thanks! And thanks to everyone who has answered my earlier questions! And those to come I have not posted yet!

5 Likes

Thanks

Gary

2 Likes

Indoor grow you really need to have quality lights to produce solid buds which equals weight. Happy growing :v:

3 Likes

@kellydans i was just thinking how back in the 90s i paid nearly a grand for a HPS/MH set up and had to order my seeds from Canada… i started 14 plants , got 6 females and ran for the hills. I was growing in Miracle Grow and was using creek water. My plants looked like crap. Fast forward to the last 4 years and $1000 bucks and a crapton of knowledge and good genetics and im keeping up with the jones. :rofl::rofl::rofl: ( im just saying for $1000 bucks you can buy a pretty darn good light that uses 1/3 of the meter…

2 Likes

I agree 1000 bucks will set you up a nice reasonable grow space that will produce more buds than most can smoke.

5 Likes

Jack Herrer shit seeds been growing on and off for 20 years had some good clones and some shit seeds never god more than 2 oz per lady. Temp humidity. Always on point use fox farm farm soil and food tried everything except Co2 I’m trying these new seeds I know how to grow just need some luck and good genetics!

Gary

1 Like

Please don’t post your last name, it is against forum policy. @g420g420

2 Likes

I have a TBI I don’t know how to delete my last name. I have my medical marijuana card from New York State. Can you please delete my last name!!!

Still a violation of forum policy, regardless if you have your medical card or not. @g420g420

1 Like

I’m not sure what I did wrong, please tell me it won’t happen again! I’m sorry!!!

It’s happening when you respond from email. @g420g420 fix your email signature.