What’s nextttttt after amnesia , northern lights and blueberry!

What strain next ! I personally like to have both sativa and indica on hand , so an opinion on 1 of each would be much appreciated as well as any good or bad experiences !

Gold Leaf, everyone on the forum should try it if they haven’t yet, it’s awesome.

1 Like

Gelato is another good one.

1 Like

Wedding Cake and Sour Diesel are two near the top of the lost Ive grown/tsted.

Gold Leaf, GDP are on the to do list.

White Widow is popular but underrated (imo) and a GREAT hybrid. Along with Blue Dream.

Just depends on what ur after.

2 Likes

I love the gold leaf also if you have blueberry and amnesia haze left and mix 50 50 you basically have blue dream it doesn’t taste exactly the same but the high is. Erilly close happy growing :grinning:

1 Like

Thats awesome to know! I wonder if anyone has dabbled in crossing the two… I know blueberry doesnt like to play nicely with alot of crosses. But im sure there’s a special haze out there with her name on it!

1 Like

I know blue dream is blueberry x super silver haze per one breaders description if you compare the terpine profile of amnesia haze they are very close :grinning::dash:

1 Like

Very interesting , now that I think about it , I definitely will partake in a mix ! Haha. Thanks for the responses , I’m looking at gelato and gold leaf as well as one I’m still thinking about . Happy holidaze

Hey purp , what is GDP?

AH grand daddy purp !!!

1 Like

Indoobitatably! Thats part of my namesake my friend. Gotta know the purps!

2 Likes

Purple what’s good brother

3 Likes

Fano! Sup bro. See ur unblocked again :joy::joy:

1 Like

I am a huge fan of the hazes. I just finished out some super nice Lemon Haze that everyone loved a bit too much, and now I am low on it.

As mentioned, the purps are great indicas.

I spend an entire grow seed shopping for the next round. There are tons of different factors I am looking at other than just sativa, indica, or hybrid. About everytime I think I have the next grow nailed I may change my mind later, but usually have a pretty good short list going. Right now Critical Mass, Banana Hammock, and another couple of Lemon Haze autos stuck in w/photos since we like it so much.

Next grow is more sativa: Purple Haze (ILGM seeds) that I have had since May will be planted. Looking at Super Silver Haze, too. Who knows what I will actually do come March/April or so when this round is done.

2 Likes