What’s happening with 1 my plants please help

I squeeze my pots and break up roots. It doesn’t seem to hurt them but then again my pots rest in reservoirs like that on top of bubblers and the water stays until they drink it all usually takes a 1 day to 1 week depends on how wet soil is. I generally wait until top(2") soil is dry. I also rotate between feeding and just water alone to every other week

@Whyteboy1994 , Im trying to get 2 harvest instead of just one this season. Last year I grew 10 plants and was very overwhelmed when harvest came, I actually lost 2 , although it seems a have alot, I have the time around this time to love them up to womanhood !!

MBgrower :grin:

1 Like

Hey yTell u the truth after the Epsom salts I added the blue cheese actually looking bit better this morning

3 Likes

Since the Epsom salt seemed to help. I would think that you need to up your cal mag some.

1 Like

Not2sure yet
I agree with what u have said and your style
I have also started a log as it helps
Only have to be careful as is evidence as where I live is illegal to grow and cops raid and bust growers regularly it sucks and dates and shit not good , but I will just do months no years and unfortunately get rid of it at end of crop

1 Like

Sorry guys was away since last Sunday and plants looking great the blue cheese still not completely right but doing better will post. Some pics tomorrow only just got home

1 Like

Yeah mate I know what it’s like it’s easy to get overwhelmed, just cut 1 manicure it then hang branches on metal coat hangers then cut next 1 or 2 then do same just make sure u keep in a cool dry space in darkness preferably but not essential and with fan moving air around and u will do fine

2 Likes

Yeah not2sure yet my plants like that in darkness usually then when lights come on they look ok after 30 or so min but with the blue cheese it was like that all time since before the switch it just got worse since 12/12 flower but the Epsom salts seem to help so adding each water also let dry out for 4 days that also helped

1 Like

Hi guys here r a few pics of them now it’s day 32 or 33 anyway here they r

![image|374x500]
(upload://cKRdvsp9uzaSzyze4MadoJliaAp.jpeg)
The one on left is the blue cheese and the other 2 are the skunks , the little 1 is heavily indica not sure why it’s so small I think had a zinc def and didn’t correctly diagnose till 2.5 weeks ago

2 Likes

They are all looking great. looks like you have a pretty good handle on growing.