What’s happening here? Seedling yellowing from the centre

@Mark0427

My black cat. She was 12 and run over by a car after sneaking under the garage door.

2 Likes

The half Maine coon spread out.

3 Likes

@Newolhead could not tag you but got a pic of Maine coon spread out!

1 Like

Bruha, ha, ha!!! He’s like a big pillow!! I see he just hates affection…NOT…big ham lounging in your arms :blue_heart: Give him a big hug for me…!!!

2 Likes

My two were entertaining me this morning in my home office. The little girl (the Calico) always starts it with her big brother!
@CalamityJane I hope you like cats lol!

4 Likes

@BStarr You all have very pretty kitties…However I am more of a dog person, if I’m honest.
I don’t dislike cats, they’re just not for me…

:point_down:she likes cats though! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Well then! If dogs are more your thing… I also have two of those. One old girl that’s the remainder of 3 girls I had for ever, and my new “pup” a Greyhound X Great Dane. For reference, I’m 5’6" :ok_hand::grin:

I also have 4 free range chickens (front yard), tropical fish, and 2 snakes :grin:

Ps your pup is gorgeous! Look at that smile!

3 Likes

Holy cow that cats big. Mine is big but damn.

3 Likes

Aww thanks @BStarr

Wowzers! She’s a beauty! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: how old is she? Guessing she can’t grow much more!.. or can she?!
Also I want chickens :rooster:!
Also jealous you have that gorgeous beach to walk along!
I love big dogs!!!

2 Likes

Hey thanks CJ! She’s about 3 1/2 yrs old (fully gown now) and was a rescue. Apparently not many people like giraffes as pets :sweat_smile: so she didn’t get adopted for a while. And yeah while we don’t technically live at the beach, it’s a 20 minute drive to the coast - some of the best beaches in the world here in sunny Queensland :grin::+1: You should come visit :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@Mark0427. LOL! And he’s only half Maine Coon!

I couldn’t believe how big he could be if he was a full breed.

He’s getting old and slowed down a lot. He used to bring us “presents”. One was a full sized rabbit he carried up to the 2nd story and meowed until we acknowledged that he is great hunter!

3 Likes

Oh my God @JaneQP that’s a monster effort of him! My ex-wife’s parent had this absolute panther of a black cat and he brought down an adult Pretty Face Wallaby and then proceeded to drag it back (uphill) to their house on their property. Not happy about a cat bringing down native wildlife at all, but this cat was seriously a tank!

2 Likes

@BStarr yes I had to google pretty face wallaby! Wow that panther cat!

1 Like

Hey everyone! Hope you’re all having a spliffin’ good day!

So I’m at a cross roads here and don’t know which way to turn…

More pistils turning brown but I’m still not convinced it’s time to harvest yet but I’m in WEEK 15!!! Way too long for an auto (GG4 auto as a reminder).

Do I continue to feed, start flushing or what? :tired_face:

Any help is greatly appreciated.

(I tidied up some of the dead leaves so just ignore the state of some of the remaining leaves, I’m focussing in the buds now…)

@kaptain3d @Oldguy @pptrsha1 @Mark0427 @Covertgrower @Se7en @patchman @dbrn32 @Nicky @Newolhead and anyone else that can give me guidance… thank you. xx

2 Likes

@JaneQP @BStarr (Sorry, could only tag 10 in one post)

1 Like

Here’s a better pic of the top bud

Haha I’m no help but I’ll tell you they look pretty :kissing_heart::wink::rofl:

1 Like

Haha, thanks guuurl! :facepunch: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

from what i can see it looks like they need more time. that top bud is a beauty. you might want to get her some support if she gets bigger she could snap. i always knock buds off and dry them on my modem when i get close to see if its what i want. i do lower ones.

3 Likes

Aww thanks @pptrsha1! Appreciate that very much
Dw, I have her supported when she’s in the tent… I just had nothing to hold her up when outside of the tent :kissing_heart:

So you take a sample bud from the bottom and dry it out (and smoke it?) - won’t it taste a bit funky if I smoke it before flushing it? Please tell me more. Thank you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes