What’s happening here? Seedling yellowing from the centre

The leaves will never recover. They may look a better shade of green but the burns and the tears will never repair. She looks so beat up after her tough life :sweat_smile:

But yeah will defo start using the TDS from now. I need to do a bit more research on what I’m aiming for but that won’t take long.

Yours is looking amazing btw! :star_struck: Great job! :clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

I just do it like this. If it covers a bud site and cant be tucked off with the leaf. If the leaf looks dead and i touch the stem with just a touch of down pressure if it comea off thats good. If it takes any force other than just a touch leave it it is still working.

3 Likes

@CalamityJane for your next grow will be much better just get a good soil to use. A 20 dollar bag will fill 2 5 gallon pots so 20 bucks for 2 grows unless u decide for 2 plants. Good soil start with the lights and stick with them so they stay used to them and see about getting a good set of nutes. I dont k ow about the ones u have but if u can get some general hydroponics micro grow and bloom 3 parts. It works great super easy to mix. I think i wanna go back my plants did much better lol. Gonna try and stick it out and see what jacks will bring me.
Think im gonna stick with ffof and add xtra perilite too no coco

2 Likes

So, so sorry CJ. I wished I lived down the road from you to help out with them. We’ll look back on this and smile :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
It was so much fun to be part of your thread and cant wait to see your next grow. As as far mine, I still have a loooooonge way to go but thanks!!! Please stay in touch?!?!? :broken_heart:

1 Like

Woah woah woah @Newolhead! I’m not really going anywhere :grin::grin::grin:
I’m still seeing this through to the end!
Mumma didn’t raise no quitter :wink: :muscle:

4 Likes

Thanks Marky Mark. I can’t seem to get FFOF over here. However there are one or two other brands I think I can get which are, shall we say ‘tailored’, to this particular hobby - maybe I’ll double check with @Se7en as he’s from over these ways.
I’m gonna keep going. She’s managed to pull through worse… :woman_shrugging:
Feel free to stay with me until the end… :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Im here lol. Hoping that no e of mine r male plants. Well i kinda want one to grow it out and see what they look like and all. Never seen a male plant in person. I have one that is huge compared to the rest but pre flowers look like its gonna be a fem but man the stalk is huge even at the top of the plant it is huge where it breaks into the leaves at the top is like a good three quarters inch the it breaks right into the laves. Looks weird took the biggest fan leaves pff the bag bean i got going and the inner foliage is this in there. It is stacking weird compared to the last grow lol. Maybe the lights from start to finish idk but it is def different

1 Like

I can’t say I have ever seen a male plant ‘in person’ either!
Hmmm, sounds like you’ve got a tank of a plant there! Hopefully the yield will reflect the thickness of her!

GIF image

1 Like

And thanks for sticking around :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

@BStarr those pics are adorable!! Must be a very rewarding career!!!

@CalamityJane going to take along your journal if you dont mind!! Been growing for 3 years now let me know if you need anything! Stay Safe and Lit My Friend!!!:fire::fire::fire::v::v:

2 Likes

@Ah-hee Yeah come along for the ride! It’s a bit up and down but hey, I’m having fun!
And will defo take up your offer for some help!

Imma see if she recovers from whatever just happened to her, and hopefully time for Harvey soon. It’s been a looong 14 weeks! :sweat_smile:

CJ. :v:

3 Likes

@CalamityJane I get it! My 1st indoor grow was all ups and downs. Once I got the hang of it my grow was done! On to the next! Its all live and learn my friend! Stay Safe and Lit My Friend!!:fire::fire::fire::v::v:

4 Likes

@patchman. We rescued a Maine Coon at age 2. He’s 11 now. The family could not afford his upkeep. We got him his shots and fixed. He was so food aggressive at first making me think he wasn’t fed regularly. When you turned your head he would steal any protein off the table! He’s still a goofy gentle giant and people always ask - is that really a cat?

Bless your soul!

3 Likes

Hi Jane! Do you have any pictures of him…please? Pretty please??..ha, ha, ha!! Love them!!!

2 Likes

@Newolhead He’s not on my phone roll. I will get a pic when he comes up from his man cave to eat tonight. I think is is only half Maine Coon - stretching to think even 3/4ths? The family could not find his “papers” and since a $20 offer with the rest paid when we got the “papers” got him out of a bad situation…

He’s over 20 pounds and 2 times larger than our house cat.

He’s gray with white socks and chest. He has those gigantic whiskers, lion’s main, and paws almost two inches wide. No extra toes so not a Hemingway cat.

3 Likes

@JaneQP ha, ha, ha…man cave that’s awesome. 20 lbs… that’s amazing. Sounds like a handsome man …cant wait to see him!

2 Likes

Like I think he is half but caught more of the main coon genetics.

@Newolhead

3 Likes

There he his!! Yo big boy!!..ha, ha, ha!! Lovem, do you have a saddle for him??? :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

My girl is just a hair under 21 lbs. Lol. Cats are the best of animals to have. They r so sweet. Come and rub heads with you and all. Mine do it alot. Here is my 21 lb girl

This is my 16 lb boy cat. He is a leach and a pain in the butt. A shadow if u will.

Sorry he is camer shy lol

3 Likes

Wow…you too!! I had two black cats, for 17 years. Miss them!
Look at the shoulders on your boy!! dont mess with him :muscle:!!!

2 Likes