What’s happening here? Seedling yellowing from the centre

It’s funny how animals elevate to certain people. I have two rescue dogs, Sam and Rosie. Rosie clings to my wife and Sam clings to me. Lol…
Great stuff, warms up the heart for us all
Here’s Sam, resued him at 9 weeks, now 13 years…my best friend

4 Likes

That almost looks like a Man coon cat. My mother has a blonde one. They are big cats. Cool!

1 Like

@CalamityJane

You have the best forum going CJ, thanks !!!

2 Likes

He is just a tabby cat. My black cat is like 5 inches longer than him and atleast 3 inches taller while standing. They get along great too. They clean eachother and all. Its too cute. They r waiting for me to give them their morni g helping of wet food. :laughing: they get dry food always and half a can of wet food once a day usually in the morning now we used to do a can a day but they r too fat so we cut them in half. Half can a day but they always have dry food in their bowl. My wife feeds the stray cats in the neighborhood. We have what we call our outside cats. We have 3 that come by and eat and hang on the porch everyday. Midnight a black boy cat. Ballsy a grey and white boy not fixed lol. Its too funny he walks away ffom u and all u see is balls so i named him ballsy he is always outside singing the blues and his balls :laughing: so he became ballsy. Then we have marshmallow a cream colored old boy. Sweet cat but he looks ill. Been around for 5 years tho and still kickin ass in the neighborhood. And arty the neighbors cat down the street. They got a dog and thd cat and dog didnt get along so they threw the cat outside because they cant affford to feed both and they didnt get along. Bullsh!t. So we feed him and the neighbor across the street from the owner feeds him from time to time :laughing: noone person or animal should go hungry. Plenty of food for everyone to eat a good meal or 2 everyday

1 Like

Mark0427-
Yep- my mom has 3 cats. It was mandatory that Bud get along with the cats. They get along so well, that Bud will get pushed away from his meal by 9ne of the cats. He doesn’t do a thing but step to the side. How’s that for allowing a girl to eat his food (unless I stop it and I always do).

This is her blonde man coon. The one who will steal Bud’s food. This cat was a grand champion. But after they quit showing them they give them away. Sad. She has a good life with us. She’s 14 years old.

4 Likes

Oooh how beautiful, Marky! :sparkles: I love a black cat. I’d never heard of it before but apparently there’s a National Black Cat Day happened over here just recently… Who knew? :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Bud is gorgeous!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Oh look at Sam! You can see into his soulful eyes :pleading_face::heart_eyes: he’s lovley. And good on you for rescuing! Not enough people do imo.
But each to their own, I guess.
He’ll be loyal to you until his last breath. Lovely boy!

1 Like

Ahhaaa, thank you :smiling_face:

1 Like

Maine Coons are awesome cats! What a beautiful colour she is! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and 14! She must be well looked after. x

Miss Jane-
Yes, she has had a good life. It just pisses me off that once they are done showing them and competing, they get rid of them. Not very caring in my opinion. She has a good life here, and demands attention! If she doesn’t see anyone and wants attention she will walk through the house meowing as loud as she can. Too funny. The Rolling Stones need to change one of their songs to fit her. “She gets what she wants when she wants it.” lol. Peace…

2 Likes

Well tell the breeders ship me one or 2 of them coons and ill give them a happy ending to life lol. Id love to have a maine coon. So would my wife

1 Like

Mark0427c.i-
We got her from a rescue group. There should be some in your area. That’s how I found Bud too! Looking at who has what. Good luck!

2 Likes

@CalamityJane CJ, did you end up getting one yet?
I did and used it for the first time. Day 30, 381ppm at the run off. I found this on the site…I guess I’m ok but should be a little higher? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Mr Head-
What soil are you growing in? And is it an auto or a photo?
381 is low, but its early in the game. You are ok now. I dont know what nutes you are using but they should have a feeding chart that would include when t start. I would not start at full strength dose, a quarter strength. Mix it up and get a “pre” ppm reading. Then when your done feeding get an “after” ppm reading. And watch how your plant responds.
If everything is ok you can then you can continue gradually
increasing how much you feed. The manufacturer should have a chart you can go by. Good luck- peace.

1 Like

Hey hey! Good morning all!

Newol, no I haven’t yet but thanks for the reminder! I’ve literally just ordered one now through the power of Amazon and apparently it should be here by 10pm tonight! Same day delivery maaaan! :facepunch:

Also, thanks for the handy chart! I will use that fo sho!

2 Likes

@CalamityJane
I’m not sure I like this though, I’m worried about what its telling me.
Mr @patchman FFHF, BioBizz nutes.
I’m scared to death to bring her up to the FF chart recommendation. To date only adding three drops from a pipette, of Grow per liter because of so many threads I’ve read about not touching the nutes for HF until week 4-5. Heres my issue, I see 381, read the FF chart and it says 1750+ for this week read countless threads, take notes and then find the ILGM chart above…I surrender, I go spark up a bud and stare at the ceiling for an hour. Its nuts how it’s all over the map with readings. Oh yeah, I also read this “the answer, there is no set readings, depending on soil, strain, etc. etc” I give, going to let the lady speak for herself. Thanks though Mr Patch

2 Likes

Yeah I think I’ll have to refer to it on my next grow, I’m aiming for a pretty low ppm at this stage.
I haven’t been measuring ppm at all so if I’m honest I haven’t paid much attention to any charts yet and been focussing more on ph.

There’s a lot of different opinions out there, I think you just have to find one that works for you, and even that can vary grow to grow, I’m sure… :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’m with you bud…we’ll figure this all out on our journey’s Most all the threads I’ve read come back to experience and learning the species. And I have read a ton. :muscle: I’m like an old sponge soaking up everything. Electrical engineering is my background so research is right up my alley.

2 Likes

Yeah man, we’ll learn it together :facepunch:

Electrical engineering, eh? Sounds complicated… and a little dangerous! :hushed::zap:

1 Like