What’s going on with this leaf?

Hello fellow growers, just had a question about a leaf on a Green Crack Photo by ILGM

Is this twisted leaf normal? All other plants in tent have a normal leaf structure, could this be a genetic trait?

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto) - Green Crack Fem Photo by ILGM
-Age of plant/what week of flower - 21 days from sprout
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF - Soil (FFHF)
-Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, fabric pots - Picture was taken with it in solo cup (transplanted yesterday into 3 gallon fabric pots)
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) - 6.1-6.8
-water source. Di/ro? City/well? - City Tap Water
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable -N/A
-Method used to measure PH and TDS - PH/TDS pens (viviosun)
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space - 4x4x7 grow tent
-Light system LED, MH/HPS/CMH/Fluorescents, or other -600watt dimmable MH/HPS AirCooled
-Actual wattage draw of lights -250watts (MH Bulb)
-Current Light Schedule - 18/6
-Temps; Day, Night - 75f-80 Day, 65-75f Night
-Humidity; Day, Night - 65 day 70 nigh
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size - Yes (6in)
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier - yes all 3
-Co2; Yes, No - No

Yes it is I’ve had a few with that twisted leaf.

1 Like

Thanks for the response, and good to know that, have the ones you had been from green crack?

I’ll get a pic tomorrow
I have a plant with many twisted leaves and also the one side of the leaf light green one side dark !! I’m a first time outdoor grower …
Plant seems healthy and fine so I just roll with it.

1 Like

Let it ride, I like your style haha

1 Like

No they were not green crack. Some where Amnesia Haze auto, Jack Herer auto

@TheShredder
Lol…I hear ya I think this is an older pic of it …

Of course I made noob mistakes and lost track of which strain this plant is …

Either cookies and cream or Mob Boss …
Kind of bummed I mixed a couple up on accident and of course one of them turned out to be the girl …just gonna watch the trichomes …all I can do anyway

1 Like

I wrote the strain names on the cups and after awhile they faded off, lucky I took a couple pictures of there progress or I’d be in the same boat lol, never heard of mob boss I’ll have to research it

1 Like

I think “weird leaf” is just a thing that happens. This is a lemon tree from bag seed (or possibly a clone, idk, it was a gift from a grower) - weird leaf for about two weeks. I eventually re-potted into a 10gal fabric pot with fresh FFOF soil and they mostly sorted themselves out. New growth still emerges “weird” now and then. :rofl: don’t stress it.

2 Likes