What’s going on with my super silver haze!

So my other two plants are doing great ( gold leaf and purple haze) my super silver haze on the other hand has weird twisting and curling of new growth please help!
Water ph 6.5-6.8
Growin in canna coco
Organic amendments and vermiculite
Growin under a t5 Fluorescent kept at 24-30 in away this is the only plant I am having an issue with my rh is 50/70% temp is 80-86. .![image|666x500](upload://mI

avgdFep3KnYpXP4af94xMsN4k.jpeg)

Welcome to ILGM, @Realdeal09. The pH should be around 5.8 in coco. You can lower your T5 to more or less right on the plants, within a few inches, and they’ll stretch less…you can bury the long stem and it’ll grow roots, too. :v:

5 Likes

Is that why the leaves are folding in on them selves.

It’s likely what’s causing it. The temperature or humidity could also cause that, but yours look okay.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! I agree, your ph is too high for coco. You may have other issues, but you’ll definitely want to get that straightened out. I’m going to attach support ticket, please fill out as complete as possible when you have time. Thanks!

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

[quote=“dbrn32, post:5, topic:33329”]
Strain; Super silver haze fem

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type? Coco

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? N/A

What is strength of nutrient mix? N/A

Indoor
Light system, 8 bulb t5 2ftx4ft

Temps; day 85-88 night 68-75

Humidity; 50-55

Ventilation system; small fan

AC, Humidifier

Co2; No

You’re going to want to get an idea on what’s available for nutrients as well as the ph. Grab digital testers for both when you can. 88f is probably a little too warm as well. I would try to keep it under 80f.

1 Like

I just tested my soil ph it’s a 6.3.
As far as nutes go I’m using dr earth organic.
The heat is being dealt with. I routed my central air ac to my tent dropped it to 85 ish trying to lower it further.

1 Like