What’s going on with my plants?!

Hi there. The droopy picture is my young autoflower. My autoflowers haven’t been getting 1-2 gallons a day—my photo monsters get 1-2 gallons a day. My autos only got transplanted on Sunday and their soil hasn’t dried up enough for more yet. I gave them a little water for good measure last night after I had taken this picture (I made the mistake of not watering enough when my photos were younger because the soil seemed so wet but it was never seeming like they needed more. Eventually we realized they MUST have to have more water than that so we gave them some and they shot up.) I only give them water when the top few inches of soil are dried out, which with their size and how hot it’s been here in Southern California, they’re guzzling it down. I’ve been watering them at night, though, because usually I’ll come out in the morning and it will seem plenty moist, but as they spend the day in the sun, by the evening when the sun starts going down their top few inches are light-colored and dry again. Depending on how dry/how far down I have to dig for moist soil determines whether it’s 1 or 2 gallons.

I checked runoff on all my plants last night. My photos range from 6.39-6.54. My autos, unfortunately, were closer to 5.5, so I need to get their pH higher (any suggestions on how best to do that?). My autos have some curls on some of their leaves so I worry they may have N toxicity.

The other pictures I took of all the yellowing are on my photos and are a big concern. One of my plants had these yellowing leaves reaching halfway up her stalk while the rest have yellowing leaves keeping toward the bottom. (Her pH is 6.54) Does it look like she’s got Nute Burn or a deficiency? I’m having trouble figuring it out and don’t want to do anything to make the problems worse. Here’s her from a distance and some of her leaves up close: