What’s going on with my plants

I can only give you my guess @Familyman

It’s definitely not a verdict

1 Like

I’ll call u a few other opinions. But to me they look under watered. Leaves are standing up not dropping and look thin not swollen.

@garrigan62 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster @raustin @BIGE @Not2SureYet @Donaldj @Screwauger

2 Likes

Ditto. That’s why I called in some more eyes.

1 Like

Looks like a calcium deficiency, and possibly too much nitrogen. What is your Ph? Im guessing a nute lockout.

2 Likes

I water at 6.4

@Familyman

The only person who was correct was @anon95385719

These pic’s look just like your’s wouldn’t you say ?

untitled

th

calciun%20D

11341134calcium-start2

Calcium excess in cannabis plants

Advanced Ca deficiency
Serious Ca deficiency

The excess of calcium is difficult to detect and causes a lock-out of various nutrients
such as potassium, magnesium, manganese and iron. In different hydroponic growing systems,
and when there is calcium excess in the tank it comes in contact with the sulphur of the
nutrient solution, this calcium precipitates and remains on the bottom of the tank.

In this circumstance, you will have to change the nutrient solution of the tank.

Calcium is an element that is directly related to the transpiration of plants. This transpiration
control comes, in essence, from the roots and the stomata, which are located on the leaves. It can
happen that the stomata are closed by an excess of heat, causing a superficial burn which could be
confused with a symptom of calcium deficiency.

It should also be noted that, with a deficiency of this element, plants are always more susceptible
to heat stress given that calcium contributes in the protein creation, which make plants more resistant
to high temperatures.

How to supply cannabis plants with calcium

As we have already mentioned, if you are using osmosis water for watering your plants you should
add calcium and magnesium before adding fertilisers to the nutrient solution. Since osmosis water
doesn’t contain any nutrients, your initial EC value will always be 0.0.

Fertilisers for marijuana plants already contain the necessary micro-elements for the life of the
plant, but there are nutrients such as calcium or magnesium which should be present in higher
concentrations – especially at the early stages – to ensure that marijuana plants have everything
they need to develop properly.

Tap water with an EC range of 0.3-0.4 is perfect, since this EC level is suitable to make the mix
with fertilisers and ensure right amounts of Ca and Mg in the nutrient solution. It should be noted
that, depending on the grown strain, it may be necessary to add extra calcium and magnesium during the
flowering stage to prevent deficiencies from the 4th – 5th week, when plants are in full bloom.

In this case, this extra supply is important so, on the one hand, plants can reduce any kind of stress
during the entire crop, and on the other hand we’ll harvest the best possible quality and quantity of buds.
For these cases you can use Aptus Regulator during the entire crop, reducing the water needs of the plant
to up to a 30% while making them more resistant to dehydration caused by high temperatures or periods of drought.

Wrote By
Stitch
Posted By
arrigan65re are some pic’s of Cal

5 Likes

So you are saying they are cal deficient and under watered??

@Familyman

I didn’t say anything about watering cause that’s not your problem with all do respect,

Gotcha. How can I add calcium without watering?

Solution to fixing a Calcium deficiency
To fix a calcium deficiency you can treat by foliar feeding with one
teaspoon of dolomite lime or
Garden lime per quart of water, Or Any Chemical/Organic nutrients that have
Calcium in them will
fix a Calcium deficiency. (Only mixing at ½ strength when using chemical nutrients
or it will cause
nutrient burn!)
Or you can take crushed up dolomite lime or garden lime in a gallon of water
and water it in the soil.
1 to 2 teaspoons per gallon of water, which will be slow acting. Garden Gypsum,
which is medium absorption.
Limestone, which is medium absorption, Rock Phosphate and Animal wastes which
are both medium/slow absorption.
Note: Caution when using gypsum to an already acid soil (pH that is less
than 5.5) can have a very bad effect
on different types of plants by effecting the absorption of soil aluminum,
which is poison to plant roots.

Now if you added to much chemical nutrients and or organics, (which is hard
to burn your plants when using organics)
you need to flush the soil with plain water. You need to use 2 times as much
water as the size of the pot, for
example: If you have a 5 gallon pot and need to flush it, you need to use 10
gallons of water to rinse out the
soil good enough to get rid of excessive nutrients.

2 Likes

He is saying they are underwatered but not because u aren’t watering enough it’s because of your deficiency. It’s causing too much transpiration or making your plant “sweat” to much. Fix the deficiency and the transpiration will even out

@Familyman

Sorry about that I spaced out the solution and forgot to post it…lol

Thanks for all the info guys.

1 Like

Can I foliage feed with cal/mag?

Sorry for all the questions. This is my first grow

You aren’t overwatering. I wouldn’t worry about watering with it.

Ask away that’s why we are here.

2 Likes

Don’t worry about the watering issue thsat was brought up. I had this very same problem and it was fixed with’n a week

2 Likes

I’m sorry but I’m not quite getting it. How did you specifically fix your issue. I’m dense. Lmao

Fix the deficiency. Water with cal mag

His brain is in another level. Sometimes hard to understand super smart people.

Hope u take that as a compliment @garrigan62

Ok. I’ve been using 2 ml per gallon when I water. Should I up it