What’s going on with my leaves? Maybe PH? Also why are some bending?

Uploading: image.jpg…

3 Likes

If u could fill this out, it would be a great help.

2 Likes

With @beachglass need more info :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

What strain, Super Lemonade Haze Auto by City Seeds Bank.
Method: Soil/ Canna Terra Plus with perlite
Vessels: Pots
PH of water 6
Indoor
Light system San light Evo 4-80
Temps; Day 75
Humidity; Day 60
Ventilation system; Yes , Size 6in
Humidifier set at 60
Co2; No

2 Likes

Also put a tip of a knife of GP micro mix powder under the seed when I planted.

1 Like

I’m vaguely familiar with that soil medium but the PH of 6.0 is low. Shoot for 6.5. Seems it’s also amended with nutrients so I would assume you’re safe with water only for several weeks. I would collect a run off sample around week 4 and test the PPMs, below 800 I would start feeding nutrients at 1000 PPMs and maintain that through The grow. Water only the last 2 weeks before harvest :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Whats nutes are you using? Did you splash water on the leaves? The first sets of leaves look wonky sometimes. Give the ph a boost with ph UP. Should be more like 6.4 to 6.7

3 Likes

:point_up_2: looks like splash burn from top feeding.

3 Likes

Thanks guys. Yes they could be splash burns I was using sink water and adjusting the ph. Now I am using ph adjusted 5 gallon water for feeding every 2 days not the whole 5 gallons of course. Today marks 2 weeks from when I planted. I’m using Sho Gun nutrients I’m curious since I am using soil loaded with nutrients the grow guide says to start feeding tomorrow. Should I wait a week or follow the grow schedule with half the recommended dose? Also are you saying I should give them a higher ph water of 6.5? Thanks!

PH of 6.5 is optimal. Also, check PH each time you water as PH can change in time.
WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, this is the best place to get the help you need.