What’s going on here? Please help!

Upper leaves turning purple?! Also a few leaves becoming light green. Don’t understand what’s going on? Also the rest of the plant is mostly dark green this is just a top issue it looks like and mid way or some light green leaves.

Fox farm trio
Happy frog soil
Bruce banner autos
Mars hydro light 1000watt (150)

Have you been pH’n properly?

Normally plants in flower throwing colors is either genetic or temp related. But that last leaf looks just a bit deficient. What exactly have you been giving? How often? And at what pH?

3 Likes

Tbh I don’t watch ph like I should and have been giving fox farm fertilizer. The temps should be fine I keep a fan going constantly on them and it stays around 68-74 all the time.

And that’s weird it’s deficient I’ve been giving the right dosage… maybe ff isn’t cutting it but I tell you what when I do give nutrients they perk up like crazy the leaves even stick up almost at a angle instead of just out.

2 Likes

If your pH is off then your plants won’t use the nutrients regardless of the amount they have available.

It’s like being at a buffet with a stomach ache… foods all there but you won’t eat it… creating deficiencies.

6 Likes

What do I need to do? And never had a issue with my other plants :weary:

How close is your light maybe too close top leaves look alittle baked to me

1 Like

So youve just been giving nutrients without pH’n before pouring? Thats asking for issues.

Id purchase some pH up and pH down asap. And a decent pH meter. The Apera 20 is a great tool to have.

The leaves pointing up is more a sign they recently got watered and are enjoying the light intensity. Possibly a bit too much

3 Likes

Yea they usually shoot straight up kinda diagonal really. And my light is about 10 inches from them.

1 Like

Around 9-10 inches away from the top of the plant. Should I move it up some?

Boost it up to 12-14 inches. 10 sounds a bit close. Can u find your light on Amazon

2 Likes

@PurpNGold74 Has you covered. When you raise up that light to 12-14” the perimeter (corners) actually gets more intense light. And pH after adding nutes to the water is best. Sometimes buds turn a bit purple toward the end if temps are cooler.

1 Like

I know my light calls for 16 inch during flowering but i use that photon app to check ppfds during flower should have between 800 to 1000 ppfds and adjust light to i get them readings on tops.

My ph meter just crapped out. Is the Apera 20 the one I should get? It says it auto calibrates, is that true?

2 Likes

It keeps itself pretty well calibrated. I used mine for a year straight without needing to calibrate. Then we moved and I forgot it outside. It sat thru the summer and into winter. Rained on. All kinda Mississippi sunlight beatdowns. Swapped her batteries and checked the calibration? Only .2 off if im remembering right. Even without the cap! Excellent product

Ive had it going on 3 years now and I still trust it more then the piece of craps i ordered before it

5 Likes

Thank you. I ordered it. Soon as I saw specs, I was like, oh yeah.

3 Likes

Its seriously a kickbutt piece of equipment. Congrats on upgrading the arsenal

1 Like

I’m wondering if there’s something wrong with this Bruce Banner? Some others look similar…not bad to me.

3 Likes

She looks too dense and frosty. I believe u should send it to me so I can more properly assess whatever is wrong. :sunglasses:

Lol but honestly. It looks great! Thats just end of life coloring there more then likely. She should be approaching harvest if not there

3 Likes

Not bad he says :rofl: @PurpNGold74 is right. You should send out samples for further analysis.

3 Likes