What’s best feeding for clones

How you doing guys would appreciate if someone can shed some light so I currently have a couple clones I’ve got from my photo gelato mother Im currently feeding as advised on FOX FARM chart for cuttings and seedling and I added powersi I used clonex to put the cuttings in the pre soaked pods into the dome with vents closed for about 1 week and now I’m on week 2 and opened the vents however I’m not seeing any roots some of them have about 1/4 inch coming out the stems but nothing major and cuttings are Alive no droopy or dying…

anyone can enlighten me on what I should be using to get great roots on cuttings I usually see some pictures of roots on clones and I stay amazed and my goal is to have them the same way any help would be appreciated thanks in advance

This is my goal for roots what exactly do I need to have roots like this

I currently use fox farm trio with cal mag and wholly mackerel with POWERSI original

@Sirsmokesalot @Holmes

Go easy on the supplements, just water, trim leaves back by one third, keep domed and mist as needed. 24/0 light schedule and usually 10 to 14 days they’ll look kinda like that.

I also use a bit of rooting powder when I take cuttings.

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 thanks a lot I usually dip them in clonex but a little bit of rooting powder shouldn’t hurt

That pic is from a larger plant, fresh rooted clone will look more like this

I use Clonex on the cutting and in the water of an aero-cloner. Pic taken @12 days as it was being planted!

2 Likes

Looks like you’ve nailed it in aero cloners. The key I’ve found is cold water temps. 60-65 seems to be brilliant anything over 70 and you start having some delays and more of a brown/yellow hue to roots. Also, good genetics go a long way. Just like you pheno hunt the end result (best buds) I find certain phenos just root better/quicker. That’s not usually what I’m looking for on stealth grow but in a large operation setting it is super important.