What r those!?!?!

Please tell me it’s not what I think it is? :worried::triumph::sob:

1 Like

Most of it is blurry but I don’t think they’re nanners. The clear ones look like they have pistils coming out of them

3 Likes

Sorry dude, but those look like seed pods to me…
No expert but that’s my opionion…

3 Likes

Like above it’s kinda blurry could b a swollen calyx could b seed pod

1 Like

@FrostySlothy

That’s exactly how mines looked after turning hermaphrodites on me looked like nice buds at the beginning and then started to see pods with seeds in it I could be wrong but from my previous experience their definitely seeds in those pods

3 Likes

Fudge! Should I separate them from the other’s? Chop’em down?

2 Likes

Me id chop pollen will spread for a ways. Just me tho

1 Like

Get better pics for confirmation. Make sure the parts in question are in focus

3 Likes

Damn ok. I have 2 other plants that seems fine at the moment. I hope it didn’t spread. Thanks everyone for the response. Much appreciated. :+1:

1 Like

Will do tmrw.

1 Like

Please do before doing anything drastic. It does look suspect but the pics aren’t clear.

5 Likes

The pollen almost certainly did spread.

1 Like

Looks like swollen calyx to me. I’d definitely be hesitant on chopping. Do you have somewhere to quarantine the plant?

Not really. Right now it’s lights out for them. Tmrw imma take better pics let yall be the judge.

1 Like

You have seeds forming in your buds. No sense in chopping now, for you to be seeing seeds this far along that means they got pollinated at least a couple weeks ago. Id be finding out where the pollen came from. You got seeds in your buds on this plant, no biggie. Let her finish and harvest as usual.

1 Like

Is the whole plant covered in seeds or just a couple branches?

I tried my best with the pics. also tried uploading a video .no go. I think they are seed pods.:expressionless:

Its spotty. Maybe 2-3 cola’s have 'em.

1 Like

Yeah, looks like it was pollinated. No point in pulling it as the damage is done. Good news is you’ll have more seeds to plant.

2 Likes

Lol. Should I separate it from the others?