I believe is a nute deficiency. Which one?! Can be Boron?
Its on upper leaves.
What type of soil are you using? Coco or Pro-Mix? Possibly a calcium deficiency. Common in those mediums with RO water.
Here is a pic of calcium deficiency:
Here is a magnesium deficiency:
Your picture didn’t upload. Wait until the picture shows before posting. We need a lot more than you provided so if you want help please give more particulars.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed- gg4 from this bank
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF - hp pro
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths - plastic bags
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) - didn’t took.
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable 6.2 - 1500 ppm
- Indoor or Outdoor - indoor
- Light system - hps
- Temps; Day, Night 82-72
- Humidity; Day, Night - 50
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size - yes
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, dehumidifier. Not ac
- Co2; Yes, No- yes
Amongst other things, that powdery looking stuff might be WPM.
You are right. Its PM.
Can the problem be PM and nutrient deficiency not a problem?
If it’s powdery mildew it will wipe off. Looks like your plant needs a dose of cal mag IMO.
1,500 ppm feeding in is kind of high. I would watch for tip burn.
What CO2 are you running and how big is your grow space and what wattage HPS?
This is video by my next door neighbor
8 parts water to 1 part milk
She need to stop by tonight…Hahaha
You want to keep leaves from laying on top of each other by defoliating and keep a good air flow
How old are they?
Pics of entire plant may help us
Yep leaves also showing calcium and magnesium deficiency
I tried the milk route.
1 it stinks like rotten milk
2 it leaves behind a milky/powdery residue. Which, is similar to the wpm.
3 it didn’t eradicate the wpm.
There’s an ongoing thread about wpm here.
But the short version is—- if in veg hit them with green cure. Several times within 2 weeks.
If in flower use dr.zymes. Once again, several times, within 2 weeks. This
hasn’t eliminated it from any of my flowering plants, but so far it’s been the
best at keeping it in check. Warning- it will mess with your leaves.
The best solution is to be preventative. Lots and lots of airflow. Do not let plants touch each other. Do not crowd plants.