What PH and humidity levels should my sprouts have

Also I don’t have a budget really. My tent size is probably 3ft by 3ft by 5ft.

1 Like

I also had to transplant my Big Bud strain today! It seemed to have went well not sure how much more water if any more I should use!

1 Like

This is great information.

There are several little things that are going to be critical to your success. PH is one of those items. If you don’t have one you need to get a pH probe. You will use this each and every time you give your plants liquid. If the pH is not correct plants can go bad quick. Ppm/EC are all different methods to measure your TDS Total Dissolved Solids in you nutrient solution. It will tell you how heavy you are feeding the plants and later on you can check the run off to see if they are eating what you are feeding.

How of a container did you put the transplant into? If it is about a gallon, that is what I use and I water 150ml around the outside of the leaf diameter. You will need a ph probe soon.

I have the one below and really like it. I bought an inexpensive one and it would not stay calibrated. I bought the combo kit so I had the calibration solution also.

https://smile.amazon.com/Apera-Instruments-AI209-Waterproof-Accuracy/dp/B077Z6LF91/ref=sr_1_9?crid=2D851MQCY3RJ2&keywords=ph%2Bmeter&qid=1585074747&sprefix=Ph%2B%2Caps%2C195&sr=8-9&th=1

And inexpensive tds meter will work.

What kind of light system do you already have?

And please tell me your tent temp does not get to -23C :rofl:

If you haven’t checked out the resources I mentioned earlier give the a read it will really help you out.

2 Likes

Hahaha I did not mean -23 I mean 23°C so about 70°F.

1 Like

Does anyone know if this is female or male yet or is it too soon?

Too soon to tell. Are they feminized seeds or regular?

1 Like

Regular I believe.

I’m also having some kind of deficiency with this little guy right now. Any ideas as to what it could be? @Bubblehead @farmerjohn @MidwestGuy

It’s forming these brown spots on and on the tips of the leaves? My ph meter is reading between 1-2 right now?

Looks like nute burn rather than a deficiency. Are you using any fertilizers? You said organic soil in a previous post. Exactly what soil are you in (what brand and type)?

Are you using one of those 2 prong pH meters like this one?

Yes I’m using this meter, I will probably order an electronic one to be more efficient.

I am using Fox Farm Happy Frog soil

Have you been fertilizing?

Those two prong meters are useless.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yes i have been using Bergmans plant food, complete seedling fertilizer l.