What PH and humidity levels should my sprouts have

What ph and humidity levels should my sprouts have? My Strains are blue dream and big bud.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t worry to much about pH at this point, so long as you are in a good soil.

How old are your sprouts? Many of us mist inside of a clear dome and place the dome over seedlings.

Photos?

8 Likes

Welcome to the community! As mentioned @FlxerPower Got you covered. the clear Dome over your seedlings for the first couple of weeks Will get your humidity level where it needs to be. What part of Colorado?

1 Like

they are only about 4 days old!

Ahhh ok cool where would I get one of those exactly??

Perfect. Put a dome on them like this (on the left.)

8 Likes

Or this:

It’s just a 2 liter soda bottle cut in half.
Don’t forget to mist the inside of the domes once a day to keep the humidity up.

6 Likes

Ahhh ok great advice thank you!

So should I do this to the ones that haven’t sprouted yet also??

Welcome to the forum! It can’t hurt to dome the seeds that have not spouted yet.

1 Like

Awesome! One other question… what is the item called that after you have a full plant people will put some kind of fencing over top of the plant? I hope this makes sense?

1 Like

2 Likes

The first picture is blue dream and the second picture is called Big bud! Thank you for your plastic dome tip my blue dream sprouted within a day of me adding the domes! @Bubblehead @TommyBahama

4 Likes

hello @Benny2 welcome to the forum. that 'fencing" you’re referring to is also called “netting”. the netting is used for training your plants so you can maximize your yields. that training method is called SCROG. “screen of green”. the netting is typically green in color, although white is common also. netting is the most common, but there are many other materials available to create the same effect. hope this helps

2 Likes

@Benny2 Those babies look really wet be careful. If you water too much you can drown the roots and the will die. Also if the stem gets too wet I could tap off and die. I put my seeds in solo cups and water them with 5 ml (1 tsp) of water around the edge every few days and mine have a lot more medium.

Keep your seedlings under a clear plastic dome of some type. Spray the inside of the dome and not the plant. Water droplets on the leaves can act like magnifying glasses and the light can burn the leaves.

Keep asking questions but check out some of these guides too. You can sign up for the grow bible there also, lots of great information in there.

Search for a website called “grow weed easy”. There are some good tutorials

3 Likes

What’s your thoughts on my 150 HPS full spectrum light unit?

I’m sorry. I don’t know much about those. When I put my setup together I started with HLG by luck.

I know they use a lot of energy and I think you need to change bulbs depending veg or flower. The bulbs only last a few grows and then need to be replaced. They are I expensively get setup.

If you look at LED’s stay away from the burple lights on amazon.

1 Like

What are some good bulbs I should check out? Also what are some good types of grow lights to check out?

What size tent are you planning on using and what is your budget for your entire setup?

Also please fill out the information below, I know you will not have all of the information.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner

3 Likes
  • What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
    -Blue Dream and Big Bud
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
    -organic soil
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
    -seedling cups, I have cloth 2-3 gallon pots
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
    No I don’t think
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
    -not sure what this means
  • Indoor or Outdoor
    -indoor
  • Light system
    -150w
  • Temps; Day, Night
    -23°C, 25°C
  • Humidity; Day, Night
    35%, 40%
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
    -yes
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
    -I have one but not being used atm it’s pretty cool still outside my tent.
  • Co2; Yes, No
    -no, considering for next grow though.