What papers do you like for a smooth smoke?

I like it a LOT. But for papers, I use Zig Zag ultra thins.

1 Like

ZigZag orange for ever, then ZigZag organic hemp when it came out and now just recently RAW cones are my everyday…I am considering the GRAV glass J that all seem to be enjoying right now

3 Likes

Do it. You won’t be sorry. But do make sure you have the ability to clean them after each use. I was using alcohol, but just got some Formula 420 for this purpose.

4 Likes

I found these in NC and gave them a try. Really liked them. Smooth slow burn. I had the cones they have

2 Likes

I get them at our dispensary. You could probably order them online.

1 Like

@HippieRunner1 i snagged some of those bee line papers from their website but im thinking i might also grab my dad one of those glass grav joints as all he smokes are joints or cones

2 Likes

Ordered one of those glass joint last night after y’all were talking about them! Can’t wait to try

2 Likes

Where did you find yours? @Jonesy287

1 Like

At a head shop in Kure beach NC. Found them at a gas station here a week or so ago. Cones

1 Like

I have that for cleaning the bong, cost more than alcohol but works better/easier

3 Likes

Thanks all, I knew I’d learn something new if I just ask! I bought one of those glass thingys too. I’m a sucker for cool new gear. Makes me remember fondly punching a hole in an apple or potato for a bowl or using a TP roll with safety pin holes in aluminum foil for a screen. I wonder if my mom figured out where the TP went - hahaha - good times :innocent: :laughing: :rofl:

6 Likes

I use the 99% alcohol with course salt. The 70% is not nearly as effective.

1 Like

@Jonesy287 was using the Bob Marley’s and they was decent but when I tried the Susan I was sold. Burns great with no runs and smooth!!!

1 Like

420 brand is petty good. But if you can find it, Randy’s Black Label is the very best cleaner for glass.

If y’all have never tried mike Tyson cone blunt wraps or his papers. Oh man they are delicious. Non tobacco wraps. Burns so so slow you can’t finish it. Infused papers.

2 Likes

Will pick up some today and give em a go. Thanks @Jonesy287

1 Like

You’re welcome my brother!!

1 Like

@Jonesy287 the mike tyson cones are some of my favorite but the flavor is too strong to really taste your own green in my opinion but i really like the toad because the smooth vanilla taste

1 Like

Zigzag cones for joints.
For cleaning smoking utensils olive oil. Oil desolves oil. Then wash with dawn dish soap and rinse with with hot water makes them sparkly clean.

5 Likes

Did you get your order from Grav @Jonesy287 or @Retiredoldguy? What do you think? I got mine and really like these glass Js so far. I’m getting the hang of pushing up the ash and still keeping the smoke alive, but almost there…working on it diligently…hahaha. Maybe @Bunger64 has some tips.

I love the price point and with a couple mouthpieces you can really make it easy for everyone involved. 5 stars from me so far. The cleaning @Newt points out is real, but they give 7 of the tubes (AKA “joints”) so there’s more than I have plates for a dang dinner party. These are worth trying for <$20.

Thanks for all your thoughts folks!

https://grav.com/products/grav-fill-your-own-glass-joints-7-pack

5 Likes