What other products can be used with gold leaf

I have used gold leaf and calmag on my first couple of grows. I was just wondering what else can be used with gold leaf to help get a better result. Like denser buds and better taste and smell.

Microbes can help. Fish Sh!t, Tribus, and Xtreme makes a Mykos wettable powder that you add to your water/feed. Any of these products help the roots with better nutrient uptake. I’ve not used Gold Leaf, but see it around a lot. Is it really a one and all, no pH, just add to water and go??

You can go through a whole grow cycle using only gold leaf. I was just trying to enhance my results.

1 Like

These products can help with that. @Pet_de_Chien has a plethora of knowledge, he can definitely throw many more ideas and suggestions.

I am sorry, I am unfamiliar with that line of Nutes, the microbes are definitely a great suggestion however you chose to run … Next to good lights and how to use them DLI/VPD, quality of bioavailable & easy to manipulate nutes, getting a grasp on the microbes and keeping them and in turn your roots happy and aggressively feeding are the biggest/easiest/quickest game changers… If you spend some time reading and using that magnifier in the upper right, all the info you want/need to achieve "

can be gleaned from this site - there’s a lot to learn

1 Like