What nutrients should I be using

Seems like a lot of people use jacks 321. Do you use it from start to finish? Do you use a bloom nutrient? Do you mix it differently for each stage. There’s so many choices where should I begin?

3 Likes

Basic process is the same formula start to finish.
From there some growers try different things through the grow.
I recommend if its your first time using Jacks 321 that you just follow the one formula process before you try to make it better.

5 Likes

You will get several opinions on what to do when using Jack’s. The one thing I can say is, you without a doubt can use the 321 formula from start to finish. Many people will use bloom and finish boosters at various growth stages. I use straight 321 formula start to finish, I do use Tribus during Veg and fulvic acid during flower.I also recently started using Raw brand silica to help build stem strength. Here’s a recent picture of my girls, reusing soil. I am very satisfied with my results using Jack’s nutrients

11 Likes

Like the others said.

1 Like

Lots of folks use Jack’s, as mentioned; it’s a great product/system. If you want to try something even more simple, for now anyway while you continue research, maybe look into Grow Dots. It’s a newer product that I and others have had success with, and it’s relatively inexpensive. Amazon carries a starter bag for $7.95 that’s good for about a 5-gallon pot at the heavier application rate. (Their larger bag is more cost-effective.)

If you want to try something organic, a good system that’s relatively simple and cost-effective is Earth Dust. I haven’t used it, but @MeEasy and others have had good success with it.

3 Likes

I love Jack’s 321 use that and fish :poop:

2 Likes

You can use Jack’s in soil but I highly recommend coco. It makes a great combination.
Seedling early veg I go 500 - 800 ppm. Once established full load straight through to a week before harvest.

2 Likes

Yup jacks from beggining to end with different ph to effect absorption ( in coco veg 5.8 stretch 6.0 flower 6.2) optional additives - zues juice, mr fulvic , silica , fish sh!t, molasses

2 Likes

So you bump your PH up along the grow? Just started messing with coco and autos at the same time. Lol. Didn’t know you moved the PH throughout the process.

1 Like

Yuppers moves absorption focus from nitrogen to phosphorous i used to do 6.0 start to finish and it works but you get better results and fewer deficiencies this way

1 Like