What nutrients makes tons of trichomes? And any feed back on other information as this is 2nd grow

So I have dakine 420 nutrients and advanced nutrients full lines of products but few of my strains are not covered in trichomes like others so was curious on what nutes to use I’m guessing bud candies? I also tried switching in between both products every couple weeks I love dakine 420s nutes cause no separation I Mike 5 gallon jugs and spray once a day and at end of week it’s not separated where as advance nutrients is now also I started using silica I got Fasilitor silica bloom and armor si it says to use entire time but I read somewhere that can cause separation? (I put silica in first then nutes then additives) any advice always appreciated thanks!

The silica should help. Main ingredient in tricomes.

2 Likes

Terp boosters like terpinator or bud factor x helps with resin and thricrome production too.

2 Likes

Is that same thing as sweet and sticky and snow ultra? I just bought them what’s main ingredient?

Is it ok to use silica products the whole time cause I keep finding ppl arguing yes and others saying no only at bloom.

Try out Mantis Buffered Nutrients. Some of the frostiest buds i’ve ever had and its a one part nutrient. Sets the PH at 5.7-6.2 at all times so the plant takes on the nutrients when it needs the nutrients. Literally full genetic potential!

1 Like

I do. The only reason not to is if you expect to have to bend plants. Causes the stems to be stiffer, more prone to breakage. I use silica mostly in flower because it increases tricome production.

1 Like