What nutrients for Pro-Mix Potting soil

What type of nutrients should I be getting.

I’m using Pro-Mix Potting Soil. And they will eventually be outside in 7 Gallon Grow pot.

Thanks

I use general hydroponics personally. But foxfarms, dynagro, advanced nutrient

1 Like

I also use general hydroponics.
In pro mix sunshine too.
Combo seems to be working well.:v:

1 Like

Hi, which products are you using from general hydroponics? There appears to be a lot of choices

1 Like

I’m just using the flora grow,flora bloom , liquid Kool bloom and diamond nectar. I picked up some cal mag but haven’t used it yet. :v:

2 Likes

I guess I’m going shopping tonight… Don’t tell my wife lol

1 Like

There is lots roots organics works good. soul synthetics works good. Advanced nutrients, honestly there is so many out there.

1 Like

I’m going to start with the GH base nutrients. Are there any extra you guys think I should consider at this point. I’m 1 week into seedling and the first leaves are just starting to turn yellow so I’m trying to decide a good feeding schedule.

1 Like

I started mine at 1/4 recommended dose and as they grow then up from there. But at 7 weeks I still don’t need the full amount. Bout 2/3 dose.
Just remember. Less is better. You can always add more after but it’s a pita to flush out excess after the fact.
Peace. :v::+1:

1 Like

Ok, so there is a lot of information out there about when to start Nutrients.

I’m currently on week 3 (from start), week 2 (seedling), I’m just misting pH balanced water as required.

At what point do I start until I get 10%-20% runoff? and at what point do I start to add my nutrients?

Thanks

Hey man. I used general organics last grow with good results. No so expensive. Consider larger pots…just a suggestion. I grow in 25 gallons this grow. Moving up from 10 gallon fabric pots. Also building super soil. Using ProMix HP as my base. Keep at this forum, its great. Any question at all. Good luck. Great grow!:sunglasses::shamrock:

1 Like

Not for a while when they are this young 2-3 weeks you only want to water a very small amount . The bigger they get after they set really good roots are when they will begin to drink more which you will notice !

1 Like

i am growing in co co and perlite mix, and useing roberts guide lines on nukes. my question is ,when i water what should my ppm be approx and what should it be when i test my run off new. to the ppm game. thanks RAY