What nutrients for mid flower?

Hi new grower here, I have a plant that is 4 weeks into flowering and is starting to show some nutrient deficiencies. I have not used any nutrients at all to this point in the grow. I think the deficiency is just kind of a general deficiency because I posted pics and more info on a seperate post and that seemed to be the consensus from the experts. I know i need phosphorous but was wondering if there was a specific product for this stage or what things should I look for while shopping or if it is even worth the effort at this point in the grow

1 Like

Depends on how fast you can get the nutes to her it’s definitely worth it as long as she still has enough leaves to build bud, nutes just depends on you every brand whether you use bottled salts or all organic dry amendments etc. if she’s really starving definitely look into finding some liquid bloom fertilizer like Fox farms tiger blood or GH bloom or any other bloom ferts lower N and higher P and K
And same for dry amendments dr. Earth is pretty good stuff, Gaia green is a good brand tons of others out there that work! I’m using DR. Earth at the moment it was at a local store in my area the only thing I can get other than Miracle grow crap, and I love it the problem with it is it takes a week or 2 maybe for those nutrients to actually be usable by the plant whereas liquid ferts are available to roots asoon as it’s in the soil. Hope this helped

1 Like

Start giving her a dose of 1 Tbsp of both molasses and epsom salt mixed in each gallon ofyour water every watering from this point on , and get yourself some bloom nutes preferably hydroponic since you need a quick fix something along the lines of 4-8-6 ratio unless you know how to make a compost tea then you can do that (if you top feed with dry organic nutes it’ll take at least a week for the microbes to break it down) and best of luck mate you’re nearly at the finish line

1 Like