What nutrient deficiency does this look like?

Hoping someone can help me identify what nutrient/nutrients this plant is deprived of.

Here comes @BobbyDigital for the rescue. I don’t have issues like this so yeah I’m not helpful.

1 Like

That looks like phosphorus. Either not enough or it’s locked out

2 Likes

Looks like a ph issue…
What are your ppm’s…?
If your ppm’s are 900 or more and your feeding a well balanced diet , then I would say it’s a ph issue and your nutrients are being locked out… :+1::wink:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Don’t feed nutrients. Just amendments, 6.1 ph water and compost brews every 12 days. I’ll do a hard flush to reset and see what the runoff is lookin like.

1 Like

I’m a total nube but I think these may help​:+1::facepunch:

1 Like

For me that chart is worthless. I literally can’t see details to be able to use for identification purposes. Even with a magnifying glass it all looks the same.

You would think someone would have a thread here by now that actually shows each problem.

2 Likes

lol I agree

Yeah I totally feel ya there. I tried to find a chart that has real pics of plants but these were the best I could ever find.

1 Like

Oh I know. I wished someone would have a posted thread with all pictures of problems. It would make identifying so much easier.

1 Like

Again I’m a total nube but I’d have to agree with @BobbyDigital. Judging by the chart you have the splotchy patches like phosphorus deficiency. So from there you gotta ask yourself if your growing medium has enough. If you know it does then it’s gotta do with your ph. Wrong ph then it can’t absorb the nutrients no matter how much is there.

1 Like

I’d say a general lack of N, P, and K. Time to feed.

1 Like

I agree, there is some nitrogen deficiencies along with phosphorus.

1 Like

Are the stems to your fan leaves turning red or purple? Also how often are you watering? From the pic it looks like some of your leaves are bloated and limp signs of over watering

Watering 90 ml of water every 2-3 days. And yeah they started turning purple so I figured that was a cal mag deficiency.

I agree although could easily be PH-caused.

I find this useful instead of the charts…