What might these be and how to get rid

any advice is greatly appreciated. Flower will be done in a few weeks.

Soil / Indoor / stage is mid to late flower

20200126_091334

1 Like

Aphids??

I have never dealt with them so I dont really know what to do.

2 Likes

Neem oil + dish wash + water should work. Branded products should have instructions guarding concentration.

You DO NOT WANT TO SPRAY NEEM OIL ON FLOWERING PLANTS. IN VEGG IS FINE BUT NOT DURING FLOWER

4 Likes

What about lady bugs, nicotine spray, or fox farms dont bug me?

Like I said I have no experience with aphids.

1 Like

Will Smite or Diatomaceous Earth rid the problem at this stage. My concern is that smite will have the same effect as neem oil or I can introduce ladybugs in a few days @OOrogbo @CoyoteCody @HornHead

thanks also for responding

If it is flowering already, then the ladybugs might be the best bet. I have reservations about spraying anything on an already flowering plant.

1 Like

You sprinkle diatomaceous earth on top of your soil. Every first few of my grows was wrecked towards the end because of aphids and root aphids. Ever since I switched to coco haven’t had a bug problem since

1 Like

Those little bastards love my pepper plants. I have hit them with Neem+ insecticide soap and it works well. Same for Capt. Jack. The problem is getting them all, they show back up if I don’t spray them every few days. So far they have not bothered the girls. One day it is all good, next day they are there. I actually watched one of the bigger ones spitting another one out its rear with a loupe. Bergman has a bug blaster I think can be used anytime. I have a little bottle but have not used it yet.

1 Like