What medium, and what yields?

What medium were you in, and what was your yield?

Non-medium?

This is not a competitive thread, it’s a numbers thread. Large or small, we post them all.
@Not2SureYet @BobbyDigital

I’ll go… white widow first ever harvest. Ocean forest

6 Likes

I’ve only grown in soil (ocean forest, roots organic, big rootz). I’ve changed nutrients a few times (fox farms, roots organic, kind soil, jacks). Soil didn’t seem to determine yield.

Fox farms nutrients:

the smallest plant was almost 5oz. The largest was 8oz.

Kind soil (1 grow):
3oz

Roots organic:

3oz and 6oz (the plants did go 2 weeks in the main part of flower without nutrients as I was out of town)

Jack’s:

They have been bigger than I like. One plant was around 5oz but the rest have been between 7 and 12oz.

4 Likes

LOL, you want all mine listed :laughing:
I will go with my best auto so far. It was in coco, A critical purple. 13oz.

10 Likes

@Not2SureYet omfg those are ears of corn

4 Likes

@Not2SureYet
Dayuuum!

1 Like

@Covertgrower Don’t hate me :laughing:
@grizZz this is the biggest cola I have ever got. It was a purple hash plant x Manatuska of @RAP s

11 Likes

I would cause you of playing with 5oz cans if I didn’t know better :grin:

5 Likes

@Not2SureYet should change his name to “completely sure”

6 Likes

Outdoors in coco coir with worm castings and fed fish emulsions. Just a little less than 24 oz.

10 Likes

Promix HP indoors for 5 months: 14 oz.

12 Likes

@oldmarine How big of a pot. That is great. @Myfriendis410 I saved that picture finally :grin:
I have told more than a few about your GL there :grin:

4 Likes

First grow, first harvest. bag seed in coco using AN nutes . 9.3 oz of which about 7 was seeds :joy:

5 Likes

Polly was in the ground.

4 Likes

Sweet. I need to sneak a plant in my neighbors garden. That was a great harvest there @Watt-Sun :grin:

1 Like

FFOF…3 plants yielded a little over 2 lbs dried, cured and no stems. I was using the 3 FF Liquid nutrients and 3 of the powder nutrients. My photos is buried but you can read my journal how big they got. I can’t upload photos where I am at.

2 Likes