What LST products do you use?

I thinks it’s great, 1 little question 10 different answers, I swear people who smoke or grow, we can figure a problem out, a bunch of different ways lol

7 Likes

the MacGyver way lol, if everyone knows who he is.

5 Likes

:point_up_2:exactly what I use on early training. Once the branches grow past the outside of the pot I switch to soft ties :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Pipe cleaners

2 Likes

Stoner Engineering :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

OG exactly much better said, Stoner Engineering

3 Likes

My very first piece was a 16” piece of 1 1/2 pvc tubing wrapped in green yarn and hot glue. I capped then end with an old hunting tag and duct tape. Used my pocket knife to cut a square out for a bowl area and a carb on the side. Made a bowl with aluminum foil folded over a dozen or so times. It got dubbed “The Steam Roller” by my buddies. I was 14! Thought it was cooler than an empty soda can.

1 Like

This my first time with this lst training and I’m using garden staples. I hope I’m doing it right lol.

1 Like

looks great to me

1 Like

Thank you.

Just be careful with the reviews on Amazon as the majority are bought reviews. If you have questions about anything one of us here has probably tried it before, or can recommend a quality brand for a specific product like dehumidifiers for an example.

2 Likes

As others have mentioned electrical wire and binder clips will be your best friends, saves money, re usable and works great

4 Likes

I mostly use string and binder clips.

1 Like

I use string, 10gage copper wire and teflon tape. 10g copper wire is easy to make what ever shape you want and strong enough to hold its shape.

2 Likes

Good lord brother 10ga could support me! I use 18 t-stat wire.

2 Likes

lol, I never expected all this great info

2 Likes

This is a unique forum for that without pretense, for sure.

Sometimes ya got to wade though some chatty-girl BS, but the info is always Solid.

5 Likes

There’s wires hanging everywhere in both my greenhouses I could probably build a hammock and take a nap or hang someone in there. I have rolls of it 10 and 12g from work I probably used 100ft of it on my plants this year. I used the 12g wire in my drying shed and for hanging support for the plants. The 10g I used early on as big staples for lst because I can push it farther in the ground and you can make it however long you want

5 Likes

wow 100ft, that’s some serious growing.

1 Like

I grew 10 plants some were 10ft tall some 8-9ft I used 60 ft of the wire in my drying shed alone.