What LST products do you use?

hello everyone,

I am curious what product everyone uses for LST? I am growing WW autos.

2 Likes

Soft lst wire or lst clips

6 Likes

This ww auto

2 Likes

Landscape Staples
Like this
IMG_20211206_101920

7 Likes

I appreciate it

1 Like

Welcome to the community
We here to help you

1 Like

I have been using bonsai wire and binding clips to attach to bag.

There are plenty of options on Amazon. Here are a couple. The first comes in two different sizes: reg and seedling/clone and the second is adjustable. All three are $16 or less too!

Engineered Essentials USA Made The Original 90 Degree Plant Trainer- for Low Stress Training (LST) and Plant Training https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08KSMM9HS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_GAD8G69ET81Z4HRMQGMB?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Adjustable Plant Bender-Make Your Plant Grow in Any Direction https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09K3HMYBK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_F2DSRZ7839AESCQHXM36?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

2 Likes

alot of options, I like that. Amazon has it all lol

Copper wire. I just use scrap electrical wiring.

11 Likes

Super High tech stuff: Fingers, pruning scissors, binder clips, bent wire like :point_up_2:

7 Likes

I do it exactly like @oldmarine and @Pet_de_Chien

5 Likes

I’ll have to buy some stuff, only think I don’t have is wire, just speaker wire lol. I just want to say you guys are amazing. I’ve been reading and learning alot for all these posts on the forum.

1 Like

All to high tech for me, fuzzy wire cleaners. Dollar store. See different colors

6 Likes

I use lst clips from Amazon and my fiance uses bonsai wire. They both work really well

3 Likes

thats awesome, easy find there

Binder clips and yarn. I have some expandable LST trainers on order.

5 Likes

I have a quarter mile spool of 14 gauge electric fence wire that I use to make my staples.

5 Likes

Scrog net and plant ties

3 Likes

I cut off the old style wire clothes hangers to make wickets/staples to push into the dirt

4 Likes

String.

3 Likes