What light should I chose

Hi I have a budget for led light of just £30 for one plant, grow box will be 2x2x3ft until ready to move. My question is can you suggest a light please.
Thanks for reading.

Do you have Amazon where you’re ar

@HornHead yes m8 Amazon is where i got a 30w led for less than £8

How much is 30uro in us dollads

34.47 USD I think

You won’t be able to get much with that. I use roleadro leds and have had great results with them. Maybe look on eBay, or check out Amazon lightning deals

@HornHead OK m8 thanks for looking.

@HornHead is this any good?

[](javascript:;)[](javascript:;)[](javascript:;)[](javascript:;)[](javascript:;)[](javascript:;)[](javascript:;)[](javascript:;)[](javascript:;)[](javascript:;)[](javascript:;)[](javascript:;)[](javascript:;)[](javascript::wink:

1 / 12

100W Full Spectrum COB LED Grow Flood Light Waterproof Plant Veg Flower Hydroponic Lamp AC90-264V US plug

£24.87

Earn 31 BG Points

Reviews (0)

Orders

Wishlist

Plug Warehouse

US plug CN

[SELECT](javascript::wink:

Free Shipping

Air Parcel Register, 7-20 business days

• [BUY IT NOW](javascript::wink:
  • [ADD TO CART](javascript::wink:

[
Product Detail
100W Full Spectrum COB LED Grow Flood Light Waterproof Plant Veg Flower Hydroponic Lamp AC90-264V…
View More
](javascript::wink:

Product Detail

Features:
Full spectrum plant flood light. New 100W LED COB full spectrum Plant Grow Light with import LED chip, service life up to 50,000 hours. Build-in intelligent temperature control system and over-voltage protection, fast heat dissipation, more steady and safe than ordinary plant light.
Suitable for all stages of growth of plants. Simulated solar irradiation, light wavelength is 380-780nm, irradiation range is approximately 3-5 square metre, luminous efficiency up to 90%, suitable for all stages of growth of plants, but also kill insect, speed up the growth, get higher yield.
Dual-use indoor and outdoor. Waterproof IP65, It can also withstand all kinds of severe weather conditions. Widely used for balconies, greenhouse, dark room, horticulture, and etc.

Specifications:
Material: Aluminum
Light Color: Pink
LED Type: COB
Plug: US/EU/AU plug
Voltage: AC90-264V
LED Wavelength: 380-780nm
Power: 100W
Luminous Flux: 5000lm
Frequency: 50-60Hz
Dimmable: No
Beam Angle: 120°
Waterproof: IP65
Size: 21*19cm

Package Included:
1x LED Plant Grow Light
1x Hanging Kit
1x Driver

save your money and wait to get a better light @Happyweed84
it truly makes a world of difference… kits are economical,quantum boards from hlg are killer!

4 Likes

OK m8 will do as you say

1 Like

Marshydro has a 600w light going on sale at Amazon lightning deals at 1:20. At least here it does

1 Like

Hontiey High Power LED Chip 100W Warm White Light 3000K-3500K Bulbs 100 Watt Beads DIY Spotlights Floodlight COB Integration Lamp SMD https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XQF29Z2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_sMwUBbZK1SS2Q

consider a diy with a chip like this?

@basementstealth hi m8 I have no idea about diy led lights. What else would I need for this kit?

i havent tried it, try searching the forum

A small light Mars ECO300 can work for you, it can cover your plants very well

@Happyweed84 check out @dbrn32 thread on diy led. it has thousands of posts. ive seen on there a lot of success with diy led strips. I just got a qb and i love it

1 Like

The cobs linked above look to be about 80-90 lumens per watt, not great for $10.

If you were going to build with leds like that, you’d also need drivers, heatsinks, wiring, done connectors and a handful of various construction materials. If you want a better idea of what it takes, check out cobkits, rapid led, and timber grow lights. They all offer much better components to do that with.

1 Like