What is your personal highest yielding auto?

But even ILGM WWA’s have a few phenos. I believe WW has a good number. And the auto genes added? Just makes it a conglomerate of phenos

3 Likes

Lol my best was right at 11 ounces. It was a bloody skunk from sweet. Is not my most potent though. If you want to see the best auto grower that’s been here look at @Screwauger posts. He’s not active much lately but his grows are still here and he averaged around 10 to 12 ounces per auto if my memory is correct.

7 Likes

Facts af! How could i forget Ser Screw! That guy has skills

8 Likes

Northern Lights Auto…sturdy girls that put out quite a bit :wink:…last year I got 3.5 oz out of a relatively small plant due to my many mistakes…
Hope this helps

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 I believe I got about 1 zip off of her. She never got real big. ILGM blueberry.
My first auto, and I’ll finish my auto beans I have, and probably won’t invest in anymore in autos. Stay tuned as I’ll have to grow my auto beans someday! Lol

4 Likes

Haha u know im sittingg back watchin. U be so sneaky tho.

N u beat me @Lito74

3 Likes

I usually get 4-5 Oz dry of the autos I’ve grown. I did have an ilgm wwa that blessed me with just over 6.5 once. That one also took me 6 mos in a 27 gal tote using FFOF, compost & castings fed with FF nutes

9 Likes

I average 230 grams per WWA using RDWC. The 10 for 10 sale on ILGM was a steal :+1:t2:

10 Likes

My best so far is 14 oz. Dry off of a hindu kush under 1 400 hps an a 600 led an two 300 led on the sides worked great

5 Likes

That’s pretty impressive! How many weeks over all and how many in flower? Did it foxtail?

I got 6oz off a Fastbuds’ Green Crack auto.

2 Likes

3 oz dry off a Sour Kush my first grow

4 Likes

Nice :+1:t2:

I just cut my first grow and hope to get 3 ozs too.

8 Likes

Is that amnesia xxl or moby dick??

I’m noticing a TON of white pistils still. I think she could’ve gone longer and gotten ever MORE massive! Great specimen either way

1 Like

Blueberry Auto ILGM
Seems like there was a lot of new growth lately. Approximately 70/30 orange/white
All cloudy trichomes with a few Amber here and there which is why I decided to chop.

3 Likes

My stardawg #1 just came in at 5.8 and I couldn’t be happier.

8 Likes

Damn thats a sweet yield! Stardawg used to be a low yielder

1 Like

Looks beautiful too

1 Like

I checked the diary sites and as far as I can see from a nonprofessional that’s pretty much the biggest yield. My other one got 3.4.

2 Likes