What is your personal highest yielding auto?

Obviously the quality and yield are our two greatest desires as trichrome artists. With that said I’m curious what auto has gotten you the best and most. What strain, how much was it and what medium do you use?

My personal best is by far going to be stardawg auto by fast buds in ebb and flow (no numbers yet). Second is gorilla glue dinafem at just under 5oz
Don’t know if my tagged guys have played with autos or not but tag someone you know who
Does.
@Jbum
@Mrcrabs
@PurpNGold74
@PharmerBob

3 Likes

My alltime highest yielding auto was my first plant. Only auto ive grown. Done with 18w of cfl/leds. Got just under an oz :man_facepalming:t5::man_facepalming:t5:

@DoobieNoobie
@blackthumbbetty
@Missiles
@Killadruid
@Budbrother

5 Likes

Mine was a critical Auto and she came in a little over 138 grams of yummy :drooling_face: buds lol I used FFOF

6 Likes

Best I’ve done so far was just over 8 oz on an auto Frisian dew in pro mix sunshine. Currently curing.

8 Likes

I got a lb off wwa. Foxtail like crazy and didn’t want to seem to finish

7 Likes

Hows it going Horn? Anything in the ground atm?

My auto game suxed, indoors a bit over an
Oz and a half, never tried an outdoor grow, would need to order seed and give it a shot
9415eee49f7a85aeb551e22b5231c7a569f91af6_1_318x500 here she is gscx really great smoke tho

4 Likes

Got my last wwa in cornfield and got a runt California dream I was hoping to get outside before too late but I think that will just vegg a little longer and be my fall grow

2 Likes

Sounds gravy. U did the 12 wwas last year? Or was that @NavyVet420? I think you had a few rolling concurrently tho. N Cali Dream is supposed to be good smoke. Think i killed one of those in Round 3 :man_facepalming:t5:

1 Like

@Lito74 what was ur best one?
@Jbum
@Covertgrower

1 Like

My best would be 5 oz dried and cured. Northern Light Auto. Numbers usually hit between 4 and 5 on autos for me.

4 Likes

Ok my first I got 3 oz dry weight. My second one I’m thinking will be around6 oz of dry weight. I’m waiting for this deisel to finish she may just blow my other out of the water

3 Likes

What size pot and medium u use?

1 Like

5 gallon fabric pot Happy Frog ocean Forest 50/50 throw in some extra worm castings.

4 Likes

Still working on my first. Not expecting much out of her. Haven’t really paid much attention to her. Just let her do her own thing.

5 Likes

I haven’t finished an auto grow yet.

2 Likes

My best was 7.5 oz off an amnesia haze auto that topped itself. Have had several over 5.

7 Likes

Just under 3 oz from a Skunk#1 Auto from Gyo (one of the freebies I got).

But I usually overcrowd my tent, which limits each plants potential. And I dont top/fim or train my plants…

2 Likes

Which breeder was that?? It’s so hit and miss with all the variations these days.

1 Like

Here. Ilgm wwa. It begged for I want to say 3 months then flowered for 3 months

2 Likes