What is wrong with this plant

Tagging @garrigan62 to lend some insight on the soil and/or advice on nutrient supplementation.

2 Likes

Look at the overall mass of the plant compared to the ones that look good. 3gal fabric holds good plant but when you get to bushy branchy plants the root structure is a lot more solid. Id bet its about bound and barely getting the water youre giving it. I run 3 gal on cycles and need 2-3 waters a day once i get em around that size. Push sides of pot. If its all stiff feeling n no soil busts loose id uppot to a 5 carefully

Im no pro at all just my thoughts

2 Likes

I want to go to a 5 gallon pots these 2 plants in to stay in the veg tent for another month anyway

this looks familiar to me. I just posted about my issues yesterday. I suspect its light burn. take a look.

yours are showing very similar problems to mine.

1 Like

I read your post before starting this one it does look close to it I’ll find out I went from 7” to 17” and will give it a couple days to see how it goes

if it’s anything like mine, it’s going to take probably more than days, more likely weeks to start seeing change. you may have fried down to the smallest shoots of new growth.

Hopefully it’s not that bad though! Fingers crossed

1 Like

His other thread here for history:

1 Like

I don’t think the problem is the water but it could have to do with bugs or something like to many minerals.

1 Like

@TommyBahama

That pre-mixed soil you have seems pretty good, but i’m wounding about flower. You don’t need a lot of nitrogen when the plant is in flower.
I mix my own soil and mix it into two phase’s

1.) flower soil mix go’s in first which is low in nitrogen and high in phosphorus and other flowing ingredients.

2.) Then the vegg soil go’s in. by the time it reaches the flower stage the roots are wright there going into your flowering mix.
and ( YES ) the bigger to pot the bigger the plant and then you get bigger yeild

1 Like

should I use this feeding in the flower stage and do I repot a plant in the flower stage I would think it would make it go into shock or stress it

I’m not an expert but those appear to be hydroponic nutrients. And as long as you wait about a week after transplant before switching to 12/12, your plants will be fine.

1 Like

What nuts should I be adding in the flower stage @WickedAle has been helping me with that

There also good in soil @WickedAle has been a great help in finding what I need so far

I figured they would probably be okay. The only thing I was thinking about was the difference in ph. But if you ph your water after adding nutes, then it won’t matter.

1 Like

Well I didn’t repot the girls in the flower tent I just don’t know if that would be good or not

If someone is helping you out and your happy then that awesome .
I was just trying to help a little, but I can go and help someone else now,

Happy growing

2 Likes

@garrigan62 I’m very thankful for the help I’m getting from everyone this is my first grow and the more I read the more I learn

1 Like

@garrigan62 @WickedAle @Shatter @Growyourown @growtus @MattyBear well I have been worrying about this one plant and I think I may have found it what do y’all think about zinc deficiency?

Is your runoff ph back to 6.5? As previously suggested you would get pH lockout of key nutrients, cal/mg unless you have the correct pH in the soil.

The ph going in is 6.5 and coming out 6.0 has been for the last 3 weeks just like the other 3 plants