What is wrong with my plants

Doesn’t say just says
20% sphagnum peat moss
35% garden peat
10% high quality organic BIOBIZZ Worm-Humus
30% perlite
5% Pre-Mix.
Is there hope for her. Got another two just broke through soil yesterday

The reason i ask is that the seedling is getting nutrient burn. In other words the soil is to hot for her.
If you could get some potting soil with very little nutrients the off she’ll be.

will

1 Like

That makes sense thought it was that or over watering. Got told by some guy on another forum to put half the stated dose of bio grow nutes in water which I did a couple of days ago when this started. So should I just used water and wait for her to tell me to add nutes. Don’t the leaves turn yellowish when they need them. Your a life saver was worrying a lot

No the leafs turning color tells you something is wrong,

This is over watering…

As i stated in my post above potting soil for seedlings asap

Will

1 Like

No they don’t

Transplanting one of my clones today I did not get the whole and the roots the the soil broke off in the middle and I did not get the whole root ball will it be OK

What to do about a broken leaf

I’m going to say yes…if you didn’t break the tap root she should be ok…if you have any liquid thrive and hydrogen peroxide using them would be a BIG help In your plants recovery

Will

2 Likes

The leafs are folding y are they doing this

If the edges ‘bend’ upwards or ‘taco,’ normally it’s a sign of heat stress and you should check the distance between the canopy of your plant and the light.

1 Like

They are in a green house with no light @Mrgreen3461

How hot does your greenhouse get during the day? That may be the issue. Do you have an ac unit in the greenhouse or any way to keep it cool?

It’s gets up to 95+ I take them hot before it gets up that high and I have one fan need to get more

Yeah I’m going to go ahead and give a good guess that the heat is what is making them do that, I believe the plants like temps around 70-80 so that could be stressing them out some. When you take the plants out where do you set them? I am no expert though so maybe wait for someone to chime in and get another opinion. A fan will most likely just move around the hot air in the GH rather than cool it down. Also how big is your GH? You just need to find a way to get cooler air moving through there. This is all just my opinion though, without knowing all the details all I can do is make a guess though honestly.
This link should help out some and give you a better idea about what is going on. Ideal Temperature For Marijuana Plants

The green house is 12x10x9 and I set the out side

What is going with this and fix it @Willd @bob31 @garrigan62 @Manny_FTGUTube @Meangreen1

not sure if that’s just a touch of nute burn to be honest could be a bit of nitrogen lacking also so see what others say

Hmmm not to sure jus off the bat it could be nitro deficiency but to be completely sure if you want fill out this support ticket it’ll help us give you a better idea

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

We had a previous Support Ticket posted, but lost it during the "database issuer

Soil-
Low Salt Coco Coir, Sphagnum Peat Moss, Perlite, OMRI Certified Compost and Pumice, lightly amended with Premium Worm Castings, Seabird Guano, Kelp Meal, Fish Bone Meal, Soybean Meal, Crab Meal, Feather Meal, Live Earth Humates, Alfalfa Meal, Glacial Rock Dust, Gypsum, Volcano Bat Guano and Langbeinite.

Nutrients- Roots organic master pack

Container size-1gal-7gal

Greenhouse/outdoors

Strain type-clones

@Wolfmankush - what’s your pH going in? What’s the pH of your runoff? Given your soil mix, you probably want your pH around 6.2 - 6.4.