What is wrong with my leaves? Low ph. Or hungry?

Does this look familiar to anyone?

Looks like calmag, more info wouldhelp. Search support ticket and copy paste answers or useabove flow chart. Id help more but im donating plasma right now and kinda loopy…

3 Likes

I agree with @Docnraq looks like cal/mag to me also but need some numbers my friend happy growing

My apologies, I put out a post the day before with all the info, I was assuming people saw it. Im old and new to this internet stuff. It took me an hour to post the first one.
Yall are right, I have stopped the boost, and have Cal Meg, and flower fuel on the way. My ph was low, but that’s under control now. Thank you for responding, and I’m sorry for any frustration I caused. I hope to send good pics soon.

2 Likes

If you bookmark your post then continue to use the same one it helps us all. Otherwise we wind up asking all the same questions.
Here is your previous thread…

1 Like

I’m on team cal mag def.

2 Likes

Hello everybody, i got the cal meg, flower fuel, a ph pen, and ph up and down. Im using rain water for the moment, being that it has been dry around here. I was using ro water with no ph adjustments. The rain water is 6.5 ph, and my run off is 5.9. I’m feeding her half, of the required amount of flower fuel, and a full dose of cal meg.
I started the flower stage on the 5th of Aug. Still have her in fox farm happy frog, topped off with a mixture of worm castings, and ocean forest, mixed together in a compost. The buds are starting to take off, and there is sugar on the sugar leaves. I have seen an improvement. Thank you, and hope to bring good news in a few weeks.

1 Like