What is wrong with my clones?

I have successfully taken and fully established five clones (10 weeks old) from my Durban Poison plant. I now want to switch them to bloom. However, I have recently noticed that some of the leaves on all the clones have specks on them - see photo1. I have checked for spider mites under magnification but can see no signs of bugs on either side of the affected leaves. Also, some of the unaffected/less affected leaves are curling and twisting - see photo 2. I have been very sparing on nutrients and water only when soil is dry.

Would really appreciate any ideas about what could be causing these problems and advice on how to deal with them.

I would check for pests. It looks similar to thrip damage.

3 Likes

I have thoroughly checked both sides of many leaves with a 60 X microscope and can’t see any pests. Could pests cause the tips of the leaves to curl?

1 Like

Do you have a fan blowing directly on the plants. I have seen wind burn look similar. Fill this out and we can help

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Pics of the whole plant will help too.

1 Like