What is wrong with my Blue Dream Auto Leaves

My leafs were yellowing on the top of plant, and now it seems to be working it’s way down the Blue Dream Auto growing in Cocoa week 9 of Flower. What is this deficiency?

@Detroit; Welcome to the community Could be a Cal-Mag deficiency. @Covertgrower @Zee @dbrn32 @Spiney_norman

1 Like

I thought that as well, this plant is one of 3 plants from the same breeder, but for some reason this one has this deficiency and the other 2 look great. Hopefully it won’t hurt the quality to much as I’m close to harvest, this one has been rattling my brain trying to research and find the issue. @Deepsix @Hellraiser Thank you for the welcome @Deepsix

1 Like

@Deepsix thxz for tag.

I see multiple issues, but under it is some great looking bud. I’d harvest when it’s ready to you. Yellow leaves attached to dry buds look weird, sometimes ugly, but smokes great.

IMO, nute lock out, but due to flush. You did fine bro.

2 Likes

Thanks @Zee it’s my first grow, maybe I should have flushed more, I thought nute lock as well.

1 Like

It looks like late stages of calcium issue. Not there, locked out, or something like that. Would need detailed into about what you were feeding, when, concentrations, and ph to say for sure. But probably late to do much with.

2 Likes

Too close to harvest to do anything about it at this point, just ride it out.

2 Likes

Thanks you guys @dbrn32 @Hellraiser @Zee @Deepsix, I’m going just ride it out as @Hellraiser suggest and move on to the next batch, Much appreciative of you all.

4 Likes