What is wrong here. Maybe autos are not the best choice for me

Ok real quick I am only at day 30. I have lst trained and defoliated also. I had to it is in dwc and in a 6 inch net pot. They are growing but are so compact. Total height is 9 inches. They should be bigger right? My rh is around 45-55. But it is winter. Cant help that any more. They are on 900 ppm and everytime they need a refill they are at 400-500 ppm and my ph is 5.5. But at refill 6.8. I don’t even want to put my net in only 3 inches from the pot. Should I go with photos instead. Sry everyone I’m just frustrated by the small size. I am running Gglue and Bbanner from ilgm. I have Gscout cookies to run next. But I am not happy with my progress. Alot of time for midgets. Any advice

I’m just starting to mess with autos myself but what I think is happening would have happened with photos to. Obviously I don’t have very much info on your setup but it seems to me that you are giving em a little to much light and they don’t need to go anywhere for more if this is the case you can simply lift your lights a bit or dim them whichever way you want so that the plants will stretch a little

2 Likes

I can adjust it by height and power%. I was under the impression on week 2 I should be at 100% on my mars hydro tsl 2000. I am currently at 24 inches and 100%

1 Like

Thanks for always being here MeEasy. I appreciate you

1 Like

No need to thank me but you’re welcome, I enjoy being here I learn so much on here if I can help someone else I will.

I don’t know how that light is exactly but where your plants are in development I’d probably be at 100% but about 30" and if they start to stretch more than you want you can always lower it a little

1 Like

I agree with @MeEasy about your light. I grow autos from ILGM my last harvest 2 Jack Herer autos. One was 37 inch’s tall the other was 25 inch’s.

1 Like