What is with the colors

Would love to know the strain. Pic came from FB I have never seen this coloring. Been seeing some wild colors lately and it just seems to good not to be photoshop.

12 Likes

that’s Satans Strain (only joking)

1 Like

If its photo shop its a DAMN good job. All the leaves have the coloring. I believe that actually is strain. Have been seeing some actual black phenos lately. Mad cool to look at tho. Wish the buds took the color

4 Likes

Looks like @MattyBear’s Black D.O.G.

4 Likes

From ‘Quantum Board Grow Room’

7 Likes

Now thats what im talking bout! :drooling_face::drooling_face: i got A black dog on save mode. Im sure his genetics kick mines a** tho. U remember the breeder?

2 Likes

I grew out one he gave to us and unfortunately it was kind of a dud pheno: @Not2SureYet took a clone and grew it out with similar results. GREAT plant despite that and I didn’t try to express the colors. It is one of the most stupidly potent indicas I’ve ever grown.

1 Like

Dud pheno as in coloring? Id love to try the smoke myself but its the amazing bag appeal that calls to me.

And checking my seeds i see hey! Humboldts. I maybe in the black! :joy:

2 Likes

I am pretty sure it was Humboldt Seeds.

No; the flower developed strangely. No big cola development and was loose and larfy. I got 10 oz from the plant and the sugar leaves had to be saved because they were ridonculous with trichomes. I don’t really care as I grind and roll it into doobies. But it’s a heavy hitter: very couch lock stare-at-your-naval weed lol.

6 Likes

Absolutely Georgeous!!

1 Like

WOW :astonished:
That looks soooo Awesome
Never seen anything like it but I love it!!!

1 Like

It was Humboldt for sure.

4 Likes

That looks a little like the Chem Scout photo from this article:

2 Likes

@elheffe702 i was thinking peyote cookies or critical cookies, with the purple. :slight_smile: (kosher kush strain? maybe, looks sticky
)

1 Like

Hard to say. You’d better send me an ounce…for science.

5 Likes

Proper scientific testing may require 3 or 4 zips, must have a control group, you know. LOL

1 Like

@elheffe702 so funny, :slight_smile: got me good hahaha

I was able to find something like this called pinequeen v2 from sonic seeds? I just reverse looked it up and it was something I saw on pintrest/insta gram. I don’t know if i’m allowed to post the link but i’ll give it a try anyways. Marijuana Planet News on Instagram: "RepostBy #repost • @grownbypaul Pinequeen V2 I tested for @sonic.seeds many moons ago. Wonderful colours on both phenos @sonic.seeds @biobizzwwo #grownbypaul #smokedbypaul😜 #breedbaydays #marijuanaplanet" Sorry didn’t mean to necro a dead thread but I wanted to show you what I found.