What is this with my leaves

im growing indoors. i borrowed a picture off of here. im having the same trouble on a few leaves, no bugs in sight. in the 1st week of flowering. can anyone help.

2 Likes

looks like bugs

1 Like

i looked over them today with a magnification loop, didnt see any bugs. under the leaves etc. @skipper1

Check the underside ,oops never mind

1 Like

lol. thanks. have a good one. @KoolHandLuke

Get a fly trap tape and a sticky board. That may trap whatever is in there and you can go from there on eradication. I keep a fly tape in my tent. I figured this time, late summer, I wouldn’t need it but put it there anyway with the new grow. Already have captured quite a few creatures. I used beneficial nematodes for the first grow late spring as we had a plague of cutworm moths and they had found their way into the tent, just in case they laid eggs. You might can still get some nematodes this late in the year. Microscopic helpy helpers. I got mine from Natures Good Guys online. Add water makes it own sauce. Easy peasy. (Sorry couldn’t help the Frank Zappa mention :rofl:)

Oh, and I found a spider in there. That little dude STAYS! Go capture you a spider and let it do it’s work for you.

2 Likes

, i found out what it was,ji damaged the little leaves that were just coming out when i was training them through the trellis net. all is good now. thanks @KikiGee

1 Like