What is this syrupy stuff?

On my Banana Kush 11 week old auto flower. I check my plants often, so I know this wasn’t here three days ago. What it’s it? It appears to have come out of the leaves and/or main cola. Hmmmm,?

Probably transpiration from the leaves and stems during evaporation. They are fine.

2 Likes

@JLM hard to discern with colored lights but I’d bet @beachglass is spot on….

1 Like

Is it sticky? If so its ooie gooie goodness. Dont sweat it. Had it once on a seedling, she grew strong and proud.

1 Like

guttation
Guttation occurs when the plant’s roots take in more water than its organism can handle

1 Like

I think i had that once or twice only it wasn’t water i was drinking.LOL

3 Likes

Me too!
Unfortunately I guttatated all over the place and kept drinking! :smile:
Oh to be young and stupid and be able to bounce back fine with 5hrs sleep again! :rofl:

5 Likes

i had a little of that on the main cola of a Girl Scout Cookie Auto Extreme. I thought it was some kind of insect poop, because I did find bug, not a caterpillar though. Sounds like I was wrong, though, thankfully.

2 Likes

Ya I’m not drunk Ossifer, im guttanated! Wounder how that would work?? I can hear the sound of the handcuffs!

3 Likes

Not sticky at all. I tried it, and even tasted…tasted like H2O to me.

1 Like

If you zoom in this is water droplets.

1 Like

@JLM you just working those girls so hard their sweating lol

4 Likes

Is this right after watering, or did the drops just “appear”?

1 Like

Glad to know I’m not the only one tasting strange, unknown liquids on my plants! :laughing:

1 Like

I thought it came from the “dome” i misted above it . And yes the dirt looks wet but just a misting squirt or two.

Cant be sure as to its appearance in referance to when i misted her. Just noticed during normal inspection. I believe it just dripped off solo cup dome. This is from Dec. 2021.