What is this plant suffering from?

Question from a fellow grower:

What is this plant suffering from?

1 Like

kinda looks like an army of mites,but i’m not sure…do you have any better pictures?

1 Like

I agree with @BIGE. Maybe not mites but looks to b infested with them

2 Likes

We need to find out what kind of critters they are so we can recommend appropriate treatment. Is it possible to get some pictures under magnification?

4 Likes

WOW!!! They or on everything!!

1 Like

I would say whitefly if I was a betting man . I know they are a common greenhouse pest kinda hard to tell from the picture though

Mix some Isopropyl alcohol 50/50 and spray the plant just before lights out. It won’t hurt the plant and will nuke the bugs. Don’t forget to treat the soil surface (don’t saturate) and the sides of the pot. Pay particular attention to the undersides of the leaves.

Start a programmed treatment using Captain Jack’s Dead Bug and that should get you back on track.

2 Likes

Hey, thanks for the interest, These are crystals that are coming out of the plant. And looks like pics I have seen from other autoflowers. They are not alive, some kind of crystals is what they look like under microscope. Thanks for all your help. Rusty

I think they just trichomed that are falling off? There just so many,Thanks

I suggest a magnifing glass to view them better because from the picture they look like Thrip larvae to me . images-3 images-2 Are these growing outside ?

1 Like