What is this plant not getting to be happy?

I’m curious as to what kind and how much nutrients you have been giving your plants . I see no mention of any nutrients other than the specially formulated soil .

1 Like

I got a proper PH meter, Groline is the model if that matters. Took one slurry test, it’s reading 6.42. Meter is one point calibration using a 7 buffer, so far I haven’t gotten it to bracket 4-7 for two point, I’m doing something wrong with the calibration. Not sure if that matters.

this is what I’ve been using…

I don’t have run off…they’re in huge pots. I did a slurry test on one of the plants, Frank’s Gift- there are are several I’m having problems with- 6.36 PH is what it settled at. Doing the others today.

I don’t have a means of measuring ppm…only PH in a soil slurry.

You can get a conductivity pen off eBay or Amazon. It’s worth the investment, otherwise your just essentially rolling the dice when you feed.

1 Like

If the pH of the soil is 6.36, that is within range and pH isn’t the problem. 6.3-6.7 is the range you want to stay in throughout the grow. I learned from experts on the forum that it’s best to be at the higher range in veg and the lower range in flower to take maximum advantage of nutrient uptake

4 Likes

If that 2-5-0 (N-P-K)is all ur feeding… and the pH is adequate, then she probably needs a massive boost in K (0 in your formula)

2 Likes