What is this? Nutrient burn or wilt

These are sister Sour Diesel. Watered them and over night this happened. Using filtered water same soil and nutrients.

1 Like

Couple of questions:

What soil are you using?
How often do you water?
How often are you feeding nutrients?

I’m using the same soil blend that I did to grow these combination and natural soil and potting soil and 30 30 30 casting down far enough to be in the right spot for the veg state. I think I figured out what happened by looking at the pictures closer I put a layer of dark on top of each one of my plan and you can see in the one that died that vermiculite and the darks black soil is visible. It got real hot here so I had to leave my tent open for a day and I think my cat pissed on it.

1 Like

Looks like some serious nute burn to me. You might want to start some more seeds. Sorry about that. It happens to the best…

2 Likes

The type of soil matters. Cannabis needs a pH buffered soil to thrive. Are you using a Miracle Grow or Vigoro product? The plants look nitrogen burned.

Good cannabis soils include Fox Farm products, Roots organics, or Black Magic.

As I looked at my post I realized the color of the dirt on top is different and it shouldn’t be LOL. It got blistering hot here the other day and the only way I could get the temperature down was to open the tent. I think my cat pissed on it but I’m not sure but I bet money with all the dirt moved

No BS I had a GSCE going last year outdoors and a cat pissed on it. Looked nice and healthy, then the next morning, just like yours.

2 Likes

Took me awhile to figure it out, the a little bastard. He’s lucky I love him LOL

1 Like

Same. She also completely uprooted a poisonberry auto twice.

Spritz it/area with some water the ammonia smell will be a dead giveaway.